Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Superbru

9 hours ago, limeydale said:

Well there's 3 of us now don't be shy.

14 hours ago, norwichfox said:

I've just set up Premier League Foxestalk on Superbru:

Join Foxestalk, my Premier League Predictor league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here:

https://www.superbru.com/premierleague_predictor/pool.php?p=12258278

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

gaudtoot

We are 4 now...that's a champion and three relegation places sorted. Please forgive the blatant quote of my own post, using it as a "recruitment" tool

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/09/2020 at 20:33, Col city fan said:

Just joined up 

Be interesting to see whether @FIF and @SwanLesta can get above about position 40 this season...

👍

😂 

Not heard anything from you Col, following the first couple of rounds?

Looking at the leaderboard I think I have an idea why that might be...

13 minutes ago, Nick said:

😂

Not heard anything from you Col, following the first couple of rounds?

Looking at the leaderboard I think I have an idea why that might be...

Literally forgot to make my ‘predictions’ Nick

This week I have so you can expect me to shoot up that table like a pinball wizard

👍

14 hours ago, Col city fan said:

First week I’ve played and look at my leap up the scoreboard @Nick

Just a matter of time innit

👍

Ha quite possibly!

Though to be fair as it stands right now, I still beat you in this round as you scored 5.5 so far and I scored 6 - so your meteoric rise to ascendency might take a while if you don't actually score more points than me each round.

Amartey played well eh?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nick said:

Ha quite possibly!

Though to be fair as it stands right now, I still beat you in this round as you scored 5.5 so far and I scored 6 - so your meteoric rise to ascendency might take a while if you don't actually score more points than me each round.

Amartey played well eh?

He was ok I spose

Went missing for their second goal

😆

On 28/09/2020 at 12:31, Nick said:

Ha quite possibly!

Amartey played well eh?

I’m on mi way @Nick

Shame I forgot the first round as I could well have been top?

Ya reckon?

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

I’m on mi way @Nick

Shame I forgot the first round as I could well have been top?

Ya reckon?

Looking at the points for each round, you’ve scored points in every single round. So the round you say you forgot to make picks, you perhaps just did terribly? You worst round was the first where you scored 3.5 points.

So I reckon, (in response to your question above) that being top based on your current round by round scores is a wet dream, sadly.

You see it’s about actually scoring points - more points than the people winning and not just talking about it and you are not doing that yet buddy. I’m sure the meteoric rise to ascendency is coming though Col, just keep making those picks.

• Haha 1

Just now, Nick said:

Looking at the points for each round, you’ve scored points in every single round. So the round you say you forgot to make picks, you perhaps just did terribly? You worst round was the first where you scored 3.5 points.

So I reckon, (in response to your question above) that being top based on your current round by round scores is a wet dream, sadly.

You see it’s about actually scoring points - more points than the people winning and not just talking about it and you are not doing that yet buddy. I’m sure the meteoric rise to ascendency is coming though Col, just keep making those picks.

I think it sounds like 'default' picks were made. In case anyone misses a week the game allows these default picks for a certain number of times in a season. 

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I think it sounds like 'default' picks were made. In case anyone misses a week the game allows these default picks for a certain number of times in a season. 

Don’t help his big head get out of this Stan 😆 

43 minutes ago, Nick said:

It must have been default pics Nick?

its possible, the system almost knowing to give me bad picks to give everyone else a chance?

👍

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

It must have been default pics Nick?

its possible, the system almost knowing to give me bad picks to give everyone else a chance?

👍

The default picks round (if true) was likely your best game week.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...