Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Guest Col city fan

Superbru

Recommended Posts

Posted
9 hours ago, limeydale said:

Well there's 3 of us now don't be shy.

 

14 hours ago, norwichfox said:

I've just set up Premier League Foxestalk on Superbru:

 

Join Foxestalk, my Premier League Predictor league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here:

https://www.superbru.com/premierleague_predictor/pool.php?p=12258278

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

gaudtoot

 

We are 4 now...that's a champion and three relegation places sorted. Please forgive the blatant quote of my own post, using it as a "recruitment" tool

Guest Col city fan
Posted
15 hours ago, limeydale said:

I'm wondering what happened to @Renart as he's been our FoxesTalk captain since I joined superbru, can't find any posts of his.

I hope Renart is ok. We had some top bants over Superbru and I used to very much enjoy beating him most seasons

 

Posted
3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I hope Renart is ok. We had some top bants over Superbru and I used to very much enjoy beating him most seasons

 

your modesty is legendary Col.....:rolleyes:

Guest Col city fan
Posted
18 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

your modesty is legendary Col.....:rolleyes:

It’s all a wind up buddy

Didnt you win last season?

Posted
12 hours ago, Col city fan said:

It’s all a wind up buddy

Didnt you win last season?

Yes, but that was playing snap with my partially sighted grandkid who has a speech impediment.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 04/09/2020 at 20:33, Col city fan said:

Just joined up 

Be interesting to see whether @FIF and @SwanLesta can get above about position 40 this season...

👍

😂 

 

Not heard anything from you Col, following the first couple of rounds?
 

Looking at the leaderboard I think I have an idea why that might be...

 

 

Guest Col city fan
Posted
13 minutes ago, Nick said:

😂

 

Not heard anything from you Col, following the first couple of rounds?
 

Looking at the leaderboard I think I have an idea why that might be...

 

 

Literally forgot to make my ‘predictions’ Nick

This week I have so you can expect me to shoot up that table like a pinball wizard

👍

Posted
7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Literally forgot to make my ‘predictions’ Nick

This week I have so you can expect me to shoot up that table like a pinball wizard

👍

Ah - I’m clearly top of the league by default.

Guest Col city fan
Posted
2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Ah - I’m clearly top of the league by default.

Even a blind squirrel can sometimes find its nuts... (is that right...?)

👍

Posted
5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Even a blind squirrel can sometimes find its nuts... (is that right...?)

👍

Also top of the FPL league too. That’s a very lucky blind squirrel.

Guest Col city fan
Posted
59 minutes ago, Nick said:

Also top of the FPL league too. That’s a very lucky blind squirrel.

😂

After what Nick... two/three games?

Cmon mi old son get a fookin grip. ..

Guest Col city fan
Posted

First week I’ve played and look at my leap up the scoreboard @Nick

 

Just a matter of time innit

 

👍

Posted
14 hours ago, Col city fan said:

First week I’ve played and look at my leap up the scoreboard @Nick

 

Just a matter of time innit

 

👍

 

 

Ha quite possibly!

 

Though to be fair as it stands right now, I still beat you in this round as you scored 5.5 so far and I scored 6 - so your meteoric rise to ascendency might take a while if you don't actually score more points than me each round.

 

Amartey played well eh?

 

 

 

 

 

Guest Col city fan
Posted
23 minutes ago, Nick said:

 

 

Ha quite possibly!

 

Though to be fair as it stands right now, I still beat you in this round as you scored 5.5 so far and I scored 6 - so your meteoric rise to ascendency might take a while if you don't actually score more points than me each round.

 

Amartey played well eh?

 

 

 

 

 

He was ok I spose

Went missing for their second goal

😆

 

Guest Col city fan
Posted
On 28/09/2020 at 12:31, Nick said:

 

 

Ha quite possibly!

 

Though to be fair as it stands right now, I still beat you in this round as you scored 5.5 so far and I scored 6 - so your meteoric rise to ascendency might take a while if you don't actually score more points than me each round.

 

Amartey played well eh?

 

 

 

 

 

I’m on mi way @Nick

Shame I forgot the first round as I could well have been top?

Ya reckon?

Posted
1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

I’m on mi way @Nick

Shame I forgot the first round as I could well have been top?

Ya reckon?

Looking at the points for each round, you’ve scored points in every single round. So the round you say you forgot to make picks, you perhaps just did terribly? You worst round was the first where you scored 3.5 points.
 

So I reckon, (in response to your question above) that being top based on your current round by round scores is a wet dream, sadly.

You see it’s about actually scoring points - more points than the people winning and not just talking about it and you are not doing that yet buddy. I’m sure the meteoric rise to ascendency is coming though Col, just keep making those picks.

 

 

Posted
Just now, Nick said:

Looking at the points for each round, you’ve scored points in every single round. So the round you say you forgot to make picks, you perhaps just did terribly? You worst round was the first where you scored 3.5 points.
 

So I reckon, (in response to your question above) that being top based on your current round by round scores is a wet dream, sadly.

You see it’s about actually scoring points - more points than the people winning and not just talking about it and you are not doing that yet buddy. I’m sure the meteoric rise to ascendency is coming though Col, just keep making those picks.

 

 

I think it sounds like 'default' picks were made. In case anyone misses a week the game allows these default picks for a certain number of times in a season. 

Posted
24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I think it sounds like 'default' picks were made. In case anyone misses a week the game allows these default picks for a certain number of times in a season. 

Don’t help his big head get out of this Stan 😆 

Guest Col city fan
Posted
43 minutes ago, Nick said:

Looking at the points for each round, you’ve scored points in every single round. So the round you say you forgot to make picks, you perhaps just did terribly? You worst round was the first where you scored 3.5 points.
 

So I reckon, (in response to your question above) that being top based on your current round by round scores is a wet dream, sadly.

You see it’s about actually scoring points - more points than the people winning and not just talking about it and you are not doing that yet buddy. I’m sure the meteoric rise to ascendency is coming though Col, just keep making those picks.

 

 

It must have been default pics Nick?

its possible, the system almost knowing to give me bad picks to give everyone else a chance?

👍

Guest Col city fan
Posted
43 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I think it sounds like 'default' picks were made. In case anyone misses a week the game allows these default picks for a certain number of times in a season. 

Bless you Stan

Correct as usual buddy

😀

Posted
6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

It must have been default pics Nick?

its possible, the system almost knowing to give me bad picks to give everyone else a chance?

👍

The default picks round (if true) was likely your best game week.

  • Haha 1
Guest Col city fan
Posted
23 minutes ago, Nick said:

The default picks round (if true) was likely your best game week.

😂

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...