Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Guest Col city fan

Superbru

Recommended Posts

Guest Col city fan
Posted (edited)

Has anyone started the FT Premiership Predictor game on Superbru?

Sorry, I meant has it been set up yet?

Edited by Col city fan
Posted
2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Has anyone started the FT Premiership Predictor game on Superbru?

Not yet but I might do.

 

I always found this hard to keep going (especially alongside Fantasy) as sometimes it could become too time consuming. 

Posted (edited)

I'll join it again if it gets set up.

 

My Achilles heel is that I always pick a Leicester win, like a pound shop Lawro.

Edited by Tuna
Posted

i got the invite this morning, but the link failed.. thinkive joined now though...I mean i need to dohis so i can bask in my superiority..until xmas......... then just collapse :) t

Posted
17 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

i got the invite this morning, but the link failed.. thinkive joined now though...I mean i need to dohis so i can bask in my superiority..until xmas......... then just collapse :) t

was it a foxestalk link or Leicester City?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

was it a foxestalk link or Leicester City?

Foxes talk...

 

Invitation to join Foxes Trust pool

Join Foxes Trust, my Premier League Predictor league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here https://www.superbru.com/premierleague_predictor/pool.php?p=12256665or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:mootkite

 

I assume the fault was with the "or" included at the end of the link.. so i cut that and then pasted the llink :)

 

Edited by ozleicester
Posted
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

That's Foxes Trust. Not foxestalk. Either way the link is broken for me as well. 

lol thanks.. my powers of comprehension on a Friday are clearly exceptional

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Just joined up 

Be interesting to see whether @FIF and @SwanLesta can get above about position 40 this season...

👍

Posted
11 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Just joined up 

Be interesting to see whether @FIF and @SwanLesta can get above about position 40 this season...

👍

I'm guessing not if no one sets it up...

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How many are there gonna be lol 

There is only 1 that is Foxestalk as we have been in previous seasons, there's a non working link to Foxestrust (whoever they may be)

Edited by norwichfox

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...