Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Most Overrated Song

black eyed peas - where is the love?

Ever since that thing called "Fergie" joined the band, the flow has gone. No inspiration, no creativity any more, nothing intelligent. Waste of money. Buy the first two albums and leave the rest where it is.

Oasis - Wonderwall I just don't get it. They've written at least 20 much better songs. Drab.

Lennon - Imagine Imagine no possesions, I wonder if you can? Well, no I can't actually. Don't be so ridiculous. And McCartney carried you.

James Blunt - Beautiful :sick: To the tune of "Bobby's Girl"..... I wanna be, David Gray / I wanna be, David Gray..."

Lennon - Imagine Imagine no possesions, I wonder if you can? Well, no I can't actually. Don't be so ridiculous. And McCartney carried you.

You must be joking! McCartney never carried Lennon! Maybe the other way round but for every ballad McCartney curned out Lennon was there with an equally quality song and with far more balls.

In My Life, I'm a Loser, Norwegian Wood, Revolution and Across the Universe are all better than any McCartney tune.

Imagine isn't his best work but that Album is his best solo album well worth buying!

Archived