Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester vs Zorya Luhansk match thread

4 minutes ago, dayday said:

Why couldn’t we play like this against the Hammers and Villa, some of the link up play has been top drawer 

Because we played a pub team. 

I’ve never been less interested in a competitive game in the history of our club. What a load of bollox. Boring 

• Haha 1

Guest Hansifüx

what a waste of time and why did BR play Under central, that makes no sense at all, and Under  looked like he was super tired from the first minute. maybe he is on "preaseason" training mode ...  

Just now, Master Fox said:

Because we played a pub team. 

I’ve never been less interested in a competitive game in the history of our club. What a load of bollox. Boring 

I cannot tell if you’re being serious, if so are you having a laugh.

We gave Villa miles to much respect, when really if we had played like we did tonight we would of beat them.

Really dont like it when we take the foot off the pedal from 70 mins. Some players still want to attack but then there is bound to be one or two who slows things down.

Hamza in particular. He needs a bit of an upgrade. His lack of quality is starting to show as those around him are getting better.

• Like 1