Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester vs Zorya Luhansk match thread

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Can I just say, bar the first 5 minutes I think these are the worst side we’ve ever played. No discredit to the lads you only beat what’s in front of you but wow. 

Yes - average championship class I think, at best

Just now, adam said:

It's like a different sport when you get a ref who let's the game flow. She has been brilliant. Why can't we have refs like this. 

I thought the same in the champions league too and when you watch other clubs in Europe too, it really does highlight how awful the standard of officiating is in the premier league. But that’s the problem, the premier league, big money, loads of publicity = celebrity refs. 

1 minute ago, adam said:

It's like a different sport when you get a ref who let's the game flow. She has been brilliant. Why can't we have refs like this. 

She needs to get a job in the premier League best ref seen for a long time this Stephanie lass is !! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adam said:

Getting the decisions right and no VAR. Its how it should be.

I don't think Zorya are that bad. May be tough away.

1 minute ago, foxinsox said:

Getting the decisions right and no VAR. Its how it should be.

I don't think Zorya are that bad. May be tough away.

agreed, if they scored that first chance which Kasper saved it could have been a very different game