Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 3-0 Zorya - Vote Now

Leicester City 3-0 Zorya

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.0

Total Average Rating

133 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Harvey Barnes 8.5
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Ayoze Pérez Substitute 5.3
  4. Manager Confidence 98% +22%

Season: 2020/21
Voting Starts: 22/10/20
Voting Ends: 24/10/20

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Timothy Castagne
  3. Wesley Fofana
  4. Jonny Evans
  5. Christian Fuchs
  6. Youri Tielemans
  7. Nampalys Mendy
  8. Dennis Praet
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Kelechi Iheanacho
  12. Cengiz Ünder (sub)
  13. Ayoze Pérez (sub)
  14. Hamza Choudhury (sub)
  15. James Justin (sub)
  16. Wes Morgan (sub)

7 hours ago, psychonaut said:

Nacho? Fofana had a decent game but for me he most def doesn't get ahead of Nacho with two assists and a goal plus all round great link up play.

Maybe I'm being harsh on Nacho but I thought his link up play and passing was great but for his goal he needed too many touches and was gifted it in some ways and failed to score on his best chance... - gotta give credit for his assists and through balls though but I just can't at the moment see him stepping it up to be credible week in week out in the PL. He is however young and talented and I hope he proves my doubts wrong and makes me wish I'd included him in my Fantasy Team! G'won Nacho!

I gave Nacho man of match scoring him a 9. Maddison and Barnes both got 8’s for me. Only reason why Barnes didn’t get higher for me was because after the first 20mins I forgot he was playing and he was quiet towards end of the game. Still he was great but I think Nacho showed us a better performance tonight.

9 hours ago, psychonaut said:

Nacho? Fofana had a decent game but for me he most def doesn't get ahead of Nacho with two assists and a goal plus all round great link up play.

Nacho deserves the headlines, that bit of scrambling for the Maddison goal was brilliant.

• Like 1

Kasper Schmeichel      7 -  Had a bit of luck early on but kept a clean sheet, always good to see.
Timothy Castagne        7  -  Solid and looks good going forward

Wesley Fofana        8 -  Looks to be a bit special, good tackling, distribution and reads the    game     well. Nice to see someone that can leap high in the opponents box.

Jonny Evans        7 -  Solid as usual some nice plays out of defence.

Christian Fuchs        7 -  Put in a fair performance, made Chouhury look a bit silly when he threw in     to his back.

Youri Tielemans        6 -  Not at his best, but still makes useful contributions, maybe something in     the "he doesn't play so well alongside Maddison" comments frequently seen on here. .

Nampalys Mendy        8 -  Steady as a rock.

Dennis Praet         -  Was OK but could have done better.
James Maddison        7 -  Pi$$ed me off when he stopped playing to try to con the ref for a foul         that wasn't - play to the fcuking whistle, he could easily have tried to win the ball back,  some very nice  touches
Harvey Barnes        9 -   Magnificent player, lots of penetrating runs wonderfully calm to take his     goal .
Kelechi Iheanacho        9 -  I thought it was his best game by far that I've seen him play, a Shinji that     doesn't fall over. Pleased for him that he got his goal (which he took very well)
 Cengiz Ünder (sub)    6 -  Needs time to settle and get full fitness, would probably haver helped if     Cags had been on the pitch
Ayoze Pérez (sub)    6 -  Made up the numbers for a few minutes.
Hamza Choudhury (sub)    5 -  Not his best appearance.
James Justin (sub)         Cameo appearance.
Wes Morgan (sub)        Cameo appearance.   

Gave 9's to both Barnes and Iheanacho, Barnes just edged MoM for me....but it was close.

What has happened Hamza Choudhury, he looked a real gem when he first got  into the team, but looked a bit of a headless chicken last night (Fuch's throw in didn't help lol).

Rodgers to stay, will be interesting to see his team selections with a full squad. He clearly wasn't happy with our attack when interviewed...thought we should have got into the box a lot more (echo's my thoughts about myself as a youth).

4 hours ago, Nick said:

Maybe I'm being harsh on Nacho but I thought his link up play and passing was great but for his goal he needed too many touches and was gifted it in some ways and failed to score on his best chance... - gotta give credit for his assists and through balls though but I just can't at the moment see him stepping it up to be credible week in week out in the PL. He is however young and talented and I hope he proves my doubts wrong and makes me wish I'd included him in my Fantasy Team! G'won Nacho!

Yeah i get what you're saying, it does feel as though he's not ready or is too immature? to take full responsibility of stepping into the role on a regular basis. In fact I dont think he'll ever take the Vardy role/ focus frontman. However I do think he may fit nicely in a role with less responsibility, with other playmakers around him, perhaps alongside Maddison and in the Perez role. I could see him cementing that spot and being a regular in the side.

• Like 1