Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TrickyTrev Benjamin

Barrie pierpoint book

On 30/11/2020 at 15:12, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

🤣 I just thought Leicester fans of a certain age would be interested in this story. I read pretty much every book on Leicester but never before as someone who held this high a position ever wrote a book. I’ve spoken to Barrie in the past and he definitely as a interesting story regarding Leicester city. I actually did tell him to write a book !

Ghost writer by any chance ? 😂

I've started to read Pierpoint's book.  It's actually really interesting and gives a whole new perspective on Leicester.  I know he left under a cloud, but there are loads of players who have said things in the book so its more of a Leicester City book than a normal autobiography.  Really good so far.

Some funny stories too.  Carl Muggleton getting left in the hotel the day before the play off final made me smile!

On 30/11/2020 at 14:15, Line-X said:

As a student, I wrote a letter to him, requesting an interview. He never replied. Neither did that former chairman that used to delight in shaking people's hands pre match at the foot of the Carling Stand like Jesus blessing his flock at the sermon on the mount. Tom Smeaton, wasn't it? Neither did Birch come to it...ended up talking to that bloke called Nev that did the community coaching initiative. 

God bless nev