Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Conrad Logan

On 17/01/2021 at 09:32, pmcla26 said:

Even more unlikely Anstey Nomads play again this season though to be fair.

Conrad Logan’s too good for UCL football anyway, was surprised to see him at that level!

Edit: what’s even more bizarre though is that Stamford have already recently signed Luke Steele? (I think that’s his name, former Manchester United and Olympiakos keeper) and have a 17 year old called Max Peverell who got man of the match on his debut, as well as another senior keeper, plus like you say, unlikely they will play much football if any.  

They also have a couple of decent keepers in their u18s squad.

Having listened to Like Steele on undr the cosh, I think he might be looking to see if he can get a club in the football league again after a break.

On 17/01/2021 at 12:13, LCCFox96 said:

Yeah he has been, Stamford isn't far from me and he's played in goal a few times and outfield as well. He was on an episode of Undr The Cosh back in Nov/Dec which was a decent listen too. Chatted about his non-league exploits there.

cant find that interview at all, have you a link? (ignore thought Conrad had an interview)

Edited by eblair
  • Like 1