Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Blackpool vs S****horpe

'Kin awesome finish that was!!

He's having a good game , got brought down after making a good run in the first half resulting in a s****horpe player getting sent off.

I dont think Elvis would have put that one away :rolleyes::ph34r:

Also that Billy Sharp looks abit special. Very fast and strong to say he's only small. His first goal was a great finish aswell.

'Av a look Craig :D

Well done Simon Grayson and Tommy Wright. Judging by comments Levein has made regarding Tommy Wright I think he would recall Chris O'Grady ahead of him. Personally, I don't think Wright has the right attitude. From what I've seen of him I feel he's a bit of a sulker who hasn't been prepared to put more work into his game when he's needed to.

Wright hasn't progressed aswell as I thought he would. He's found his level and good luck to him, if he works hard then he might improve enough to play at a higher level. But it won't come easy and i'd rather us let him go than keep him here in the reserves.

Billy Sharp was originally on Sheff United's books but like Wright hasn't made the grade and has dropped down a level. Both might go on to be good players but it's better this way, players rarely get better by being on the fringes of the first team. It's better for them to go to a club where they get first team experience and develop as a player.

Izale Mcleod from MK Scum looks like a raw talent, could be worth a look.

Archived