Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Islingtonfox

Leicester pubs in London

There don't appear to be any designated pubs for City fans, previous posts state The Torch and The Green Man are booked out with Chelsea fans...I've tried booking a table in every pub/hotel within a walk of the ground and plenty more around local tube stops but come up with nothing so far. A few are first come first served further afield but nothing in Wembley seems to be available...happy to be corrected if someone has better info than me!  

I mean we are still on Stage 2 lockdown restrictions so expecting to rock up and get a skinful in a pub is probably a bit ambitious. Probably hard enough at the best of times.

Like most are saying, if you really want some drinks, get some cans and find some open space. Probably the least stressful/most reliable.