Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shipman Out

Kit

This thread is probably shite but i want to point something out

WHY OUR OUR KITS CONSISTANTLY THE WORST QUALITY AND MOST SHITE LOOKING OF ALL OF FOOTBALL?

Has anyone bought the White one (which looks ok on a website untill you get close and realise the quality of the material again )

Do you know that when you wear it untucked the stitching of the fabric at the bottom of the back of the shirt makes a lovely G-String shape?? Have a Look with your back to the mirror :D

We saw some bloke wearing white jeans with it and it looked like he was naked from behind with a g-string on .. :D

WHY OUR OUR KITS CONSISTANTLY THE WORST QUALITY AND MOST SHITE LOOKING OF ALL OF FOOTBALL?

Has anyone bought the White one (which looks ok on a website untill you get close and realise the quality of the material again )

Do you know that when you wear it untucked the stitching of the fabric at the bottom of the back of the shirt makes a lovely G-String shape?? Have a Look with your back to the mirror :D

We saw some bloke wearing white jeans with it and it looked like he was naked from behind with a g-string on .. :D

I started a thread a while back as the quality is dire of the new shirts. Le Coq weren't too bad until the beige one but all downhill since then. The blue stripe on the white one is like a spray on rubber substance. Sh!te.

Le Coq Sportif made some decent ones I thought.

JJB seem to be cheap and nasty. A bit like Wigan's side. Except it wasn't that cheap. And it's actually quite good.

Erm... ignore that last part.

I know a bloke from Maidstone called Nik Kershaw(not the singer geezer). Do u know him?

White Jeans? :huh::o Surly thats a simple fashion no no anyway? :huh::unsure::nono:

I've not got one of the new shirts because of the one-year cycle but I had a look at them in the megastore and I have to say they looked very poor to me. The design is ok but the actual quality of them is poor... the thing I hated the most about them though was the badge, never realised how much I liked the stitched badge until then.

I've not got one of the new shirts because of the one-year cycle but I had a look at them in the megastore and I have to say they looked very poor to me. The design is ok but the actual quality of them is poor... the thing I hated the most about them though was the badge, never realised how much I liked the stitched badge until then.

Have to agree. Even the ones in the shop which haven't even been bought yet have letters missing from the badge. <_<

Is it feasible that due to the 1 year cycle the quality doesn't have to be as high as the previous Coq ones (Because the shirt only has to last one year?) :ph34r:

Is it feasible that due to the 1 year cycle the quality doesn't have to be as high as the previous Coq ones (Because the shirt only has to last one year?) :ph34r:

I'm not sure about that. I suspect it's a combination of the fact that JJB wanted to make something radically different from what we had before when what we had before was quite good, the fact that they'd not made many football shirts en masse before this season, and the fact that the club probably picked JJB because they offered us the best (ie. cheapest) offer and so I'd imagine the shirts were cheaper to make than the ones we had before (that's just a guess though) - not that the club have charged us less for them though. I hope next season's will be better, but as I think it's on a 1-year cycle again I won't be getting it...my Le Coq will have to last for another year...

I like the designs for the kits we have this year but the quality is poor i had last seasons home one and its is still in a good condition after to years compared to the one i have now i cant see it lasting aslong at all :(

IMO i like the idea of changing the kit every year but the prices should not be the same as what they would for a two year cycle and for the quality of the kits too! its no wonder they have had to reduce the prices already , they should jus sell them that price from the start

Archived