Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VLC86

Serie A 21/22

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Jammy. Torino looked likely to score the winner after Belotti's lucky shot. 

Win's a win though!

Inter Milan looked seriously good earlier. Could have legit been another 9-0, or more. They looked sharp.

Very jammy, was convinced they would nick it.

Just seen the highlights of Inter, didn’t realise they had signed Calhanoglu (sorry for the spelling), can’t believe he’s got from Milan to them.

Edited by Costock_Fox

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Very jammy, was convinced they would nick it.

Just seen the highlights of Inter, didn’t realise they had signed Calhanoglu (sorry for the spelling), can’t believe he’s got from Milan to them.

Inter fans didn't seem too bothered about it, either. He had a very good debut. Best way to endear yourself to fans that probably hated your guts a few months ago lol 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Inter fans didn't seem too bothered about it, either. He had a very good debut. Best way to endear yourself to fans that probably hated your guts a few months ago lol 

Very good player on his day but doesn’t do that often enough.

Really difficult to predict too much in Serie A this season. Juve should be better under Allegri, Inter probably worse, we will be in and around the top 4, Roma have spent alot, Lazio and Milan could do anything.

Was looking at a trip back to Bergamo to watch a game, Italy are enforcing vaccine passports and they say UK ones are enough to get in but if there is any country where an unhelpful official makes up their own rule it’s Italy unfortunately.

Just now, Bayfox said:

Is Roma v Forientina worth falling out with the wife over later just to bag the TV.

Not watched seria A for years. But now it's on $ky I may have to give it a go.

90s nostalgia 

I think it'll be a good game. 

It's on BT Sport, not Sky :) 

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

🙈 yep sorry meant BT. It's budesliga on $ky nowdays.

Just need la liga back now.

Yeah I'm glad Serie A is back but it's only been possible because Bundesliga went to Sky. I'd rather have both on BT!

Anyway, Mourinho vs Sarri in the game you mentioned so I reckon there'll be a bit of bite to the game. Neither will want to lose their first games of the season in charge of their clubs.

Szczesny lollollol

Had an absolute mare today. Fumbled a shot which led to him giving away a penalty, then just had a total brainfart with the ball in his own area trying to be too clever, gives it away and allows Deulofeu to score in to an open goal.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Yeah I'm glad Serie A is back but it's only been possible because Bundesliga went to Sky. I'd rather have both on BT!

Anyway, Mourinho vs Sarri in the game you mentioned so I reckon there'll be a bit of bite to the game. Neither will want to lose their first games of the season in charge of their clubs.

Sarri didn’t last long at Lazio then…. 

Ref in the Napoli Venezia game is VERY card happy, 4 yellow cards (All Venezia) and 1 red card (Osimhen) in the 1st half - definitely going to be a red card in the 2nd half at some point for Venezia

Edited by moore_94