Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
34 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Its fascinating reading through the friendlies section of Fossils & Foxes. Some weird and wonderful opponents.

The whole book is a joy.

Anyone else got four different editions? Of the same flippin’ book? Ridiculous, really!

Guest Electric Yetis
Posted
17 minutes ago, Phil Bowman said:

The whole book is a joy.

Anyone else got four different editions? Of the same flippin’ book? Ridiculous, really!

Only the last two versions for me. Always wanted it in the 90s but my parents would never buy it for me.

Guest Electric Yetis
Posted
1 hour ago, Big_Nige said:

😂😂

 

who the bloody hell are “Boo”

It was a 5 a side match against The Boo Radleys.

Posted
1 hour ago, filbertway said:

I want to know how my mates dad has played and scored in a friendly against Iraq and I have never heard about it haha!

If that was me it would be my introduction. Hi, nice to meet you- did you know I scored Vs Iraq?

  • Haha 1
Posted
28 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

If that was me it would be my introduction. Hi, nice to meet you- did you know I scored Vs Iraq?

"Just so you know...I CAN do it on a scorching hot Tuesday in Doha"

  • Haha 1
Posted
16 hours ago, Rain King said:

Only the last two versions for me. Always wanted it in the 90s but my parents would never buy it for me.

I have to say I can’t imagine I’m going to spend much time reading any but the most recent version…

Guest Electric Yetis
Posted
2 hours ago, filbertway said:

"Just so you know...I CAN do it on a scorching hot Tuesday in Doha"

Respect for searching up the day of the week it was on. 🤣

Posted
4 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Respect for searching up the day of the week it was on. 🤣

lol

It looks like it sandwiched between two league defeats. I'd love to hear the story of why we sent a team to Qatar to play against Iraq during the middle of the season. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...