Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Moyes Feeling The Pressure

They'd love that.

Liverpool win the Champions League one year.

Everton relegated the next.

It'll give me a good laugh, (Sorry Everton Fans) i think they've had the same luck as Southampton In the Sh it all season then escape the last day, as they just manage to get the win they need to stay up.

There might be enough cr ap to keep them up.

Sunderland and Portsmouth in particular.

I think Portsmouth have performed poorly in the transfer market and despite having a decentish squad of hardworking players... they just don't have enough to stay up. Similar with Sunderland.. both let in far too many goals.

Maybe Everton could be the third... :D

There might be enough cr ap to keep them up.

Sunderland and Portsmouth in particular.

I think Portsmouth have performed poorly in the transfer market and despite having a decentish squad of hardworking players... they just don't have enough to stay up. Similar with Sunderland.. both let in far too many goals.

Maybe Everton could be the third... :D

Portsmouth have bought a load of unknown foreigners this year, they are certain for the drop. At least their defending provides the comedy on MOTD every week :D

Everton will crawl above the relegation zone in due time... They have plenty of quality in the squad. Arteta, Cahill, van der Meyde and Krøldrup (when fit), Bent, Beattie, Kilbane, Yobo, Davies, Ferrari...I'll be majorly surprised if that team goes down!

Archived