Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_fan

New Striker?

Crikey, if we snapped up Robbie Fowler and Geoff Horsfield on loan deals we'd have the greatest attacking pair outside the Premier - bet we don't get em !!!

Well even prolific scorers in this division from around 16 years ago would do better at their age now. Lets' get Bernie Slaven (ex-Middlesbrough), Keith Edwards (ex-Hull) and Tommy Tynan (ex-Plymouth) out of retirement or maybe even.....

Andy Payton (ex-Barnsley)

Marco Gabbiadini (ex-Sunderland and D*rby scum)

Trevor Morley (ex-West Ham)

Paul Moulden (ex-Bournemouth)

all still gotta be better than the cr*p we have now and at their OAP age as well !!!

:D:D:D:smile::smile::thumbup:

He's sharp and quick and wastes a lot of chances apparently.

Reminds me of someone else who CL bought!

To be fair to the lad he scored more english league goals on the opening day then Elvis has in his career.

If we sign Izale McLeod I going to need some proscription prozac.

My vote (and a realistic one! come on Saha, Fowler, Taking the piss if you think they will come!) is for Malcolm Christie (Middlesboro) is he fit yet? when he is get him in natural goalscorer likely to come to get back sharpness ect. suits both clubs.

Buying wise we need to spread the net and get some scouting over Europe to find someone who can do a job in this dire championship, cos Lee Trundle is just a dream that would only come true if we managed to get up in the play offs and get him in the summer!

If i was Levien id still make a bid now! although ive been raving on about Trundle for years even when he was the fat one in white boots cos he has QUALITY!

Archived