Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_fan

New Striker?

I think, if it is possible, we should go for Pawel Abbott of Huddersfield Town. It might not be possible due to the price-tag that he has on his head but if we could afford him then I think he would be a very good signing for us. He's young (early twenties I think), quite tall, has scored goals at every club he has played for and apparently he has a bit of pace too. I would rather see us spend money on him than Trundle who I think is late twenties.

I think, if it is possible, we should go for Pawel Abbott of Huddersfield Town. It might not be possible due to the price-tag that he has on his head but if we could afford him then I think he would be a very good signing for us. He's young (early twenties I think), quite tall, has scored goals at every club he has played for and apparently he has a bit of pace too. I would rather see us spend money on him than Trundle who I think is late twenties.

Yes was about to suggest Abbot before I read your post, 750,000 at least though I would think, Huddersfield sold stead for 1m though so I dont see them selling Abbot for lower :ermm:

Levein will probabley look at the SPL first :-( can see it being Kris Boyd in January. Can even see him doing somthing daft like going in for Craig Bruster or Jamie Smith. :-(

Rory Falon could possibly be a good signing.

The talk surrounding Riordan and Kris Boyd is way off the mark. Both are being eyed by Rangers. Riordan is 0% going to happen. Boyd must be about 0.01%.

Trundle is a no-no. So is Pawel Abbott, I would imagine.

I think we'll be priced out of the market for most, if not all players from the lower leagues. We won't spend the Connolly cash until Wigan's survival is definite.

I reckon a loan in January is on the cards. Stefan Moore is the sort of quality we're looking at. :(

hey he gave 100% was fun to watch and scored a few as well

memories :cry:

OH TREVOR TREVOR...

a, He was crap

b, He got booed onto the pitch by the posh fans last week they think that highly of him.

Lets not kid ourselves....

What about NJAZI KUQI from Brum thought very highly of by the fans, young and probably someone who we could afford.

Not proven in this league but bangs them in for the blue noses reserves on a regular basis.

Or Bradley Wright Phillips from Man City again young doesn't get many games and a short term loan might be possible.

Kris Boyd or Lee Miller. Both of them are target men who can play football aswell and more importantly score goals! They would be perfect to partner Hume, but with de Vries still here it wouldn't work.

I think he's got someone lined up from Scotland and that's why he's got to wait until January as we can't get them on loan and pay later unless they are from England.

I want Robbie Fowler on loan. It'll bring a sense of anticipation back to the club. A true poacher in the box, with experience and something to prove. He could be our Teddy Sheringham or something like that. He'll give the whole club a lift, particularly the dressing room and hopefully score the goals to propel us up the league.

Class does not just disappear. Mr Fowler on loan please.

Louis Saha

or that kid rossi i think his last name is also from Man Utd

and why not look at Nicklas Bendtner from Arsenal he's got 9 goals already for the 2nd's

Keep on dreaming mate... :rolleyes:

Bendtner would have been a possibility at the start of the season, but I'm fairly sure Arsenal will keep him and develop him in the reserves..

a, He was crap

b, He got booed onto the pitch by the posh fans last week they think that highly of him.

Lets not kid ourselves....

i never said he was quality, but you forgave that for the obvious effot and passion showed by the big man

Yeah but think of all the nils!

Craigy loves 'em you know!

I found him curled up in Vicky Park once with a brown bag with an empty whisky bottle in it. He was gibbering nil nil nil nil nil nil and dribbling everywhere.

On another occasion, I actually saw him accost and batter a young boy who scored a goal in a kickabout at Vicky Park. The reason? The young whippersnapper was showing a bit of cavalier attitude, what with being 2 nil up why was he attacking?

Christ I post some sh it.

Haha

Levein battering a small boy.

New striker will be an unknown, some fans will be willing to give him a chance, other's will be jeering him: 'Not another Scot'

He will not get us the goals we are looking for...

Haha

Levein battering a small boy.

New striker will be an unknown, some fans will be willing to give him a chance, other's will be jeering him: 'Not another Scot'

He will not get us the goals we are looking for...

Gemmill was a midfielder.

Granted he was a ginger crap one, but still a midfielder.

Harsh to compare him with a striker to be fair.

I want Robbie Fowler on loan. It'll bring a sense of anticipation back to the club. A true poacher in the box, with experience and something to prove. He could be our Teddy Sheringham or something like that. He'll give the whole club a lift, particularly the dressing room and hopefully score the goals to propel us up the league.

Class does not just disappear. Mr Fowler on loan please.

Fowler's hasn't got any pace left in him, his legs are gone!

Even CL can see that.

Fowler's instinct for goal and Hammond's pace, now your talking!

Crikey, if we snapped up Robbie Fowler and Geoff Horsfield on loan deals we'd have the greatest attacking pair outside the Premier - bet we don't get em !!!

Well even prolific scorers in this division from around 16 years ago would do better at their age now. Lets' get Bernie Slaven (ex-Middlesbrough), Keith Edwards (ex-Hull) and Tommy Tynan (ex-Plymouth) out of retirement or maybe even.....

Andy Payton (ex-Barnsley)

Marco Gabbiadini (ex-Sunderland and D*rby scum)

Trevor Morley (ex-West Ham)

Paul Moulden (ex-Bournemouth)

all still gotta be better than the cr*p we have now and at their OAP age as well !!!

Archived