Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Team vs Sheff United

Yes i thought you could hold katssi`s hand :)

manwell:

"that is the most vile horrible team I have ever EVER seen, both of them"

Whats wrong with it?

"Maybury in CM instead of debatable the best player on the pitch the last two games"

Kiso`s been awful.

Is that supposed to be me? :blink::cry:

Basically my team would be minus Kisnorbo, Maybury and Hammond and including Sheehan, Hume and Hughes.

You cant even hold your place with syston, fox ;)

Why didnt sky show douglas`s "mistake"?

sorry for the earlier confusion boss. when do i get interviewed for the "pre match interview" where i have to talk about "getting into the other team" and how "all the boys are hungry for a win" and when can i sign some footballs for the kids.

How dare you talk to your gafer like that, get down and give me twenty, then run around the pitch 10 times, when you`ve done that and if your still alive :smile: ive got some boot cleaning for you.

Hopefully by then you`ll have learnt a bit of respect for your betters ;)

I've earned my respect I'm an old pro, I don't have to prove myself to you or the fans, if you don't stop pissing me about and play me regularly I'll give Mr Adams a ring - now theres a man who can spot a genuine old pro and reward them accordingly. Get that Gooner off the left wing and put me out there, my experience will be much more useful than that Arse ;)

sorry for the earlier confusion boss. when do i get interviewed for the "pre match interview" where i have to talk about "getting into the other team" and how "all the boys are hungry for a win" and when can i sign some footballs for the kids.

Thats more like it, just play "lcfc ball", and we`ll get along fine. Dont forget to say how well im doing too, i`ll be penciling you in as sub from now on, because katassi`s moaning already.

Whats your favoured position?

thats a personal question lush i wont answer.

on the pitch i play in centre midfield pushing forward. your doing great. P 0 W 0 L 0 D 0 F 0 A 0 GD 0

100% record you cannot fault! Katassi is a great player but i dont see her as a threat to my game, we get along fine but nothing like healthy compotition.

Thats more like it, just play "lcfc ball", and we`ll get along fine. Dont forget to say how well im doing too, i`ll be penciling you in as sub from now on, because katassi`s moaning already.

Ay???? I wasnt aware questioning the incorrect spelling of one of your subs names was classed as moaning :cry::(

I think you have the answer in your Avatar :P

thats a personal question lush i wont answer.

on the pitch i play in centre midfield pushing forward. your doing great. P 0 W 0 L 0 D 0 F 0 A 0 GD 0

100% record you cannot fault! Katassi is a great player but i dont see her as a threat to my game, we get along fine but nothing like healthy compotition.

Great! Now im being compared to jam! :cry:

I've earned my respect I'm an old pro, I don't have to prove myself to you or the fans, if you don't stop pissing me about and play me regularly I'll give Mr Adams a ring - now theres a man who can spot a genuine old pro and reward them accordingly. Get that Gooner off the left wing and put me out there, my experience will be much more useful than that Arse ;)

**press conference**

Ahem! We here at the club, regretfully have to annouce the immediate departure of our long standing midfielder, davieg.

As you will all know, mr g hasnt performed well in recent years :smile: and the club had no choice but to release him with immediate effect.

The rumours surrounding his drug taking and boozey late night orgies cannot be proven, but taken into consideration as a reflection of the clubs good name.

Systonfox will take his place for the game at the weekend.

Thankyou.

SystonFox comments :

"im happy to be in the side, its sad to here of the departure of davie but we have to get on with things and look forward to saturdays game and hope lady luck is on our side. we are hoping the home fans will create a "fortress" so the away side are scared to death of entering the ring of fire sometimes known as filbert way."

Article to follow "Young SystonFox set to light up the walkers"

*Pictured SystonFox holding his beloved number 6 shirt next to Lush (player manager)*

**press conference**

Ahem! We here at the club, regretfully have to annouce the immediate departure of our long standing midfielder, davieg.

As you will all know, mr g hasnt performed well in recent years :smile: and the club had no choice but to release him with immediate effect.

The rumours surrounding his drug taking and boozey late night orgies cannot be proven, but taken into consideration as a reflection of the clubs good name.

Systonfox will take his place for the game at the weekend.

Thankyou.

Great, now I can get stuck into the drug taking and boozey late night orgies in the day - Ooops 'don't quote me' :ermm:

:laugh: You cant fault a bit of light entertainment after a crap result

Light entertainment, napalm was to blame for that crap result, and look how he reacts, by campaigning for a criminal :ermm: to come back. No, this is serious stuff, even blanderson has woke up :D

Great peice systonfox, theres captain material in you yet.

Davieg, the club was thinking about a testomonial for you, get some help mate and you might join in :smile:

SystonFox comments :

"im happy to be in the side, its sad to here of the departure of davie but we have to get on with things and look forward to saturdays game and hope lady luck is on our side. we are hoping the home fans will create a "fortress" so the away side are scared to death of entering the ring of fire sometimes known as filbert way."

Article to follow "Young SystonFox set to light up the walkers"

*Pictured SystonFox holding his beloved number 6 shirt next to Lush (player manager)*

SystonFox your'e an buttlick.gif

So I say to you asskiss.gif

The taste is the same but the sentiments are different :)

Light entertainment, napalm was to blame for that crap result, and look how he reacts, by campaigning for a criminal :ermm: to come back. No, this is serious stuff, even blanderson has woke up :D

Great peice systonfox, theres captain material in you yet.

Davieg, the club was thinking about a testomonial for you, get some help mate and you might join in :smile:

how was i to blame for the result i dint play last night we dont play utd till saturday ffs i havent played

Archived