Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Team vs Sheff United

Im slightly pissed off with being dropped out of sight AND being accused of moaning AND being likened to Jam - im going to hand in a transfer request I really am :nono:

Well tbh katassi, your not very good at passing, cant shoot, and cant tackle, so if another club comes in for you, by all means we`ll let you go.

Unless you wana get your act together?

Systonfox has worked really hard. I cannot afford to bed wet individuals who wont work for the cause.

Well tbh katassi, your not very good at passing, cant shoot, and cant tackle, so if another club comes in for you, by all means we`ll let you go.

Unless you wana get your act together?

Systonfox has worked really hard. I cannot afford to bed wet individuals who wont work for the cause.

Pfft, Katassi is a bloody dark horse of a footballer I'll have you know!

First touch most of our players dream of.

he's not bumming me, just because he asked me my fave position. i didnt answer him, not even a pm i swear. i am Lush's Kisnorbo. i know people will be confused ive been here 5 mins and theres more regular players than me but if he wants me on the pitch, or even wearing the captains armband i am willing to do that. we cant lose Katassi though she is the backbone of this team, and a bit of eye candy in the dressing room is never bad.

Pfft, Katassi is a bloody dark horse of a footballer I'll have you know!

First touch most of our players dream of.

he's not bumming me, just because he asked me my fave position. i didnt answer him, not even a pm i swear. i am Lush's Kisnorbo. i know people will be confused ive been here 5 mins and theres more regular players than me but if he wants me on the pitch, or even wearing the captains armband i am willing to do that. we cant lose Katassi though she is the backbone of this team, and a bit of eye candy in the dressing room is never bad.

Haha cracking, lush obviously has his favourites and im not one of them but the support of the dressing room will win the day so nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :unsure:

Oh ok, welcome back katassi, keep the bench warm :smile:

-------------------------- Douglas ------------------------

-----------Gerrbrand----Dublin----Johansson-----------

Maybury-----------------------------------------Sheehan

------------------Hughes---Gudjonsson------------------

--------Hume-------------------------------Smith---------

-----------------------De Vries----------------------------

And then imagine FM style arrows going from Maybury and Sheehan to the line with Hughes and Joey on, and arrows from Hume and Smith diagonally across to De Vries! :)

SUBS - Henderson, Stearman, Williams, Sylla, Hammond

Should be:

Henderson

Maybury

Gerrbrand

Johansson

Sheehan

Sylla

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Smith

Hume

Hammond

Subs: De Vries, Porter, Stearman, Logan, Williams, Tiatto

F**k Off: Kisnorbo, Douglas

Not sure they'll let us have an extra sub :rolleyes:

If Smith and MDV are declared fit there will be no changes.

So on the plus side an unchanged team but Hume still on the bench, I wonder if we'll have a sub goalie for this match unlike the Watford game.

<h3 class="headline">Levein Waiting On Duo </h3> 0,,10274%7E586139,00.jpgCraig Levein faces an anxious wait on the fitness of two key players ahead of Saturday's Championship clash against Sheffield United.

Young winger Ryan Smith limped out of Tuesday night's 2-2 draw with Watford complaining of tight hamstrings, while Mark de Vries missed Thursday morning's training session through illness.

But speaking at his pre-match press conference, Levein confirmed that he remained optimistic that both players would recover in time to take on the Blades in front of a packed house at the Walkers Stadium.

He said: "Ryan had tight hamstrings in the game against Watford. He has come from Arsenal where, other than a couple of League Cup ties, had had only really played reserve team football. Obviously there is a massive difference between reserve team football and actually playing competitive Championship games on a regular basis.

"He put a lot of work in on Tuesday night and he was tired. He was complaining that his hamstrings were a little tight, so the best thing to do was to take him off because we don't want him to get injured. He has done well for us so far.

"Mark has got a little bit of a sickness bug which prevented him from training on Thursday. We will wait and see if he recovers in time to take on Sheffield United this weekend.

"I don't foresee that I will be making massive changes to the line up so long as Ryan is ok. We will wait and see how he is tomorrow, but he is a young lad so hopefully he will recover fairly quickly."

Levein also added that Jason Wilcox now have the opportunity to get some much needed match minutes under his belt after the player was loaned to Blackpool.

He said: "Jason recovered from a knee injury recently. He is just back in training and he wants to play, but he is not going to get into our side at the moment so I thought it would be good if he went to Blackpool until January to get some much needed match practice."

-------------------- Douglas -------------------

Maybury---Johansson----Gerrbrand----Tiatto

Sylla----------- Gudjonsson-------------Hamill

------------------ Hughes ------------------------

------- Hammond -------- DeVries--------------

I realise you live thousands of miles away (and thats a good thing ;) ), but no smith, no stearman and no sheehan :rolleyes: johanson is left footed :rolleyes:

:D swisspissing myself :D

City fan:

-----------Gerrbrand----Dublin----Johansson---

How about macarthy for dubs?

CL:

"He put a lot of work in on Tuesday night and he was tired. He was complaining that his hamstrings were a little tight, so the best thing to do was to take him off because we don't want him to get injured. He has done well for us so far."

Is this "the managers" blag defence stratergy? Afterall, how can we find out.

"Mark has got a little bit of a sickness bug which prevented him from training on Thursday. We will wait and see if he recovers in time to take on Sheffield United this weekend."

This could be excellent news, no not that he`s got a "bug", but that craigs thought of an excuse to not play him :) Just out of curiosity, i wonder what would happen if we didnt work due to "bugs"...it is the season to be frolly afterall.

I realise you live thousands of miles away (and thats a good thing ;) ), but no smith, no stearman and no sheehan :rolleyes: johanson is left footed :rolleyes:

:D swisspissing myself :D

City fan:

-----------Gerrbrand----Dublin----Johansson---

How about macarthy for dubs?

CL:

"He put a lot of work in on Tuesday night and he was tired. He was complaining that his hamstrings were a little tight, so the best thing to do was to take him off because we don't want him to get injured. He has done well for us so far."

Is this "the managers" blag defence stratergy? Afterall, how can we find out.

"Mark has got a little bit of a sickness bug which prevented him from training on Thursday. We will wait and see if he recovers in time to take on Sheffield United this weekend."

This could be excellent news, no not that he`s got a "bug", but that craigs thought of an excuse to not play him :) Just out of curiosity, i wonder what would happen if we didnt work due to "bugs"...it is the season to be frolly afterall.

Surely lush mush its up to the individual to choose their own team without it being picked apart?

I cant believe you copied the whole of that post, just to say that. So you wont ever question CL again?

I believe Katassi was commenting on your critique of SwissFox's team selection... jeez, why is everyone so quick to jump down everyone else's throat these days? I know we're all frustrated, but do we have to take it out on each other?

I cant believe you copied the whole of that post, just to say that. So you wont ever question CL again?

Think outside your very small box on the odd occasion lush

I believe Katassi was commenting on your critique of SwissFox's team selection... jeez, why is everyone so quick to jump down everyone else's throat these days? I know we're all frustrated, but do we have to take it out on each other?

That was precisely what I was commenting on Chimp thankyou :D

Archived