Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

PSV Post Match.

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

You doubt they were containig when they were clearly sat in with no intention of getting men forwards? lol wow

What game did you watch? Seriously?!

They were all over us from the off, and easily could have scored as early as the 2d minute. SMH

They fielded three recognized forwards (one MORE than us, the home team) in Madueke, Zahavi and Gapko...

But you somehow believe they had "no intention of getting men forwards". Bet you've prolly never watched PSV until Thursday. WOW!! lol

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wilfcho said:

Genuinely been bugging me for years, why doesn't anyone bring up Kel as the solution to our right wing problem?, He has got the best left foot in the team and one of the best in the league, we play Albrighton there and recently Maddison, those two are not faster than Kel if that is why we don't play him there, he links play well, beats his man occasionally, imagine a front line of him, Vardy and Barnes , allows Daka to come off the bench and Maddison to play his fav 10 role or at least play in rotation with KDH and Teilemans for one of the midfield spots in a 4-3-3/ 4-1-4-1

I know it might not work but the problem I have is why does not one ever mentioned it? 

I mean for chrissakes, for the longest we persisted with Perez there, surely can't hurt to try Nacho there especially when the remaining PL games are practically useless, gives us something new to try

Imagine Kel linking up with a Justin who is always bombing forward there and Kel and Youri already understand each other a lot 

....trying to think outside of the box, but I believe we did that for one game last season, where we tried to commit to a fluid front three!!!

It looked good for a part of the game if I recall. Nacho would not operate well in that position, we seem to spend years and try to fudge filling this role, we seem to go to any ends to not do what we should.be doing.

Once and for all we need to stop fudging, going around and round, trying to find someway of not doing what we should have done a long, long time ago.

Re on target chances, keeper beaten, etc (again)...

As I mentioned, I don't recall our official on-target chances. I do recall however Barnes' effort and Nacho's two (the chip one being, imho, the more difficult) I'm going to call those chances our unofficial best chances.

So for me at least, it seems 'on target chances' can be a tad misleading. Perhaps we ought have 'half arsed efforts' too.