Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

PSV Post Match.

2 minutes ago, joshthanki said:

im sorry but kel should be sold in the summer , what does he actually bring to the squad

He’s a stronger option than an injured Vardy and Daka currently. It may not be conventional, but he’s effective in games. For evidence, see his stats over the last three seasons. Saved our season last year and the season before he should have played more. Nearly got us into a league cup final, he could actually score past Nyland.

If you want to rid of him, who do you replace him with?

• Like 1

Kelechi's always going to be frustrating - so many times he has a poor match but always seems to be involved in good moments in those games. Last night was one of those, has to score the one on one in first half though.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, westernpark said:

He’s a stronger option than an injured Vardy and Daka currently. It may not be conventional, but he’s effective in games. For evidence, see his stats over the last three seasons. Saved our season last year and the season before he should have played more. Nearly got us into a league cup final, he could actually score past Nyland.

If you want to rid of him, who do you replace him with?

de ketelere comes in , hes not effective he hasnt done much all season

1 minute ago, joshthanki said:

Think he averages a goal involvement just over every 100 minutes. 
De ketelaere isn’t a striker as such, yet. It’s probably Vardys last (next)seasonand Daka, well the jury is still out on him. Would be daft to sell him. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

I would ask what part of "huge miss" befuddled you, but I don't want to be banned again...lol

I just think you need to re-evaluate his performance. 

47 minutes ago, joshthanki said:

im sorry but kel should be sold in the summer , what does he actually bring to the squad

And who would you bring to replace him? Bear in mind they need to be mainly cover, perhaps evolving into the main man when Vardy hangs up his boots and takes over from Dion on Homes Under the Hammer

9 hours ago, LaCiudad said:

Of course! When you hit the bar the keeper just stands there. Must have done the same for the two shots on target too.

I would go as far to say that hitting the bar is actually beating the keeper.

Technically it's a miss. The frame of the goal is off target otherwise it would've gone in.

9 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Doubtful they were "containing themselves" as they played with 3 attackers.

Anyway, they apparently have a worse home record in the competition than away.

You doubt they were containig when they were clearly sat in with no intention of getting men forwards? lol wow

2 hours ago, joshthanki said:

.....21 goal involvement (14g 7a) in 32 games this season in the league!!!

He has not shone in the last few games that I have watched him in, but there is an intelligent football player who plays for the team and links up well, irrespective of where he plays. The recent games I have seen, he has played in the half spaces and tends to get on the end of  moves coming into the box.

Feels like a lost opportunity after that deflating performance. Why didn't we go for it in the final 15-20 mins with both Daka and Kel playing together, along with Maddison playing his preferred no10 position. Barnes and Marc were pretty ineffective as the wide men anyway.

42 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Feels like a lost opportunity after that deflating performance. Why didn't we go for it in the final 15-20 mins with both Daka and Kel playing together, along with Maddison playing his preferred no10 position. Barnes and Marc were pretty ineffective as the wide men anyway.

albrighton should of been replaced by lookman,even from the start

10 hours ago, frakenfox said:

I do think we'll struggle at theirs. I don't think we really saw what they're capable of (except in short spells) and they seemed content to let us come at them. I could actually see us losing last night had they persued it a bit more. 

I can only hope them being perhaps not so defensively minded that we'll have a little more space. Or perhaps miraculously Vardy will be available... (file that under forlorn)

Lets get this right.!!

Many dozos   fans in this forum have this problem "I don't think we really saw what they're capable of"the

And then unbalanced Frustration takes over..

Rodgers got it right....in available players selection again..!!!

Many of our fans just Love nothing more than going OTT  than bigging us up...

& demeaning Good & excellent opposition...

Other fans Show more respect to who we Play ,& respect what lays in Front of us...

11 hours ago, frakenfox said:

I'm curious (not about the 'testing the keeper' debate, that's just amusing) which were our officially logged 2 shots on target? I'm struggling to remember a save their keeper made. Collecting crosses and corners, yes, but a save....

There were a few blocks...Their Defence did well....But  then again that also meant so did ours...

Their manager plays the post match interviews game well...

Then again...so does Rodgers...

Leicester fans have difficult in Reading between the lines, then Chase down , the Blame scenario so much, they forget how to hold down a balanced opinion.

4 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

During his time here he's got a goal or assist every 122 minutes (more per minute than vardy) . Must be really lucky, really often! 

He was "lucky" enough to be our top scorer in all comps last season despite hardly playing before February. 

• Like 1

Genuinely been bugging me for years, why doesn't anyone bring up Kel as the solution to our right wing problem?, He has got the best left foot in the team and one of the best in the league, we play Albrighton there and recently Maddison, those two are not faster than Kel if that is why we don't play him there, he links play well, beats his man occasionally, imagine a front line of him, Vardy and Barnes , allows Daka to come off the bench and Maddison to play his fav 10 role or at least play in rotation with KDH and Teilemans for one of the midfield spots in a 4-3-3/ 4-1-4-1

I know it might not work but the problem I have is why does not one ever mentioned it? 

I mean for chrissakes, for the longest we persisted with Perez there, surely can't hurt to try Nacho there especially when the remaining PL games are practically useless, gives us something new to try

Imagine Kel linking up with a Justin who is always bombing forward there and Kel and Youri already understand each other a lot 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Wilfcho said:

Genuinely been bugging me for years, why doesn't anyone bring up Kel as the solution to our right wing problem?, He has got the best left foot in the team and one of the best in the league, we play Albrighton there and recently Maddison, those two are not faster than Kel if that is why we don't play him there, he links play well, beats his man occasionally, imagine a front line of him, Vardy and Barnes , allows Daka to come off the bench and Maddison to play his fav 10 role or at least play in rotation with KDH and Teilemans for one of the midfield spots in a 4-3-3/ 4-1-4-1

I know it might not work but the problem I have is why does not one ever mentioned it? 

I mean for chrissakes, for the longest we persisted with Perez there, surely can't hurt to try Nacho there especially when the remaining PL games are practically useless, gives us something new to try

Imagine Kel linking up with a Justin who is always bombing forward there and Kel and Youri already understand each other a lot 

Needs a lot of work on his defensive side if playing wide …… players tend to grow up playing in certain areas and learn how to play there.