Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manley Farrington-Brown

David Squires

7 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I've seen it.

But on a further note it's all just stupid now. Not just chants about Hillsborough but lots of stuff, even our own fans chanting about Clough whenever we play Forest. It's not what football is about. Why not just turn up and sing / support your own team, that's what is supposed to happen.

I agree, sometimes the level of hatred on display is just pathetic 

• Like 2

On 25/10/2022 at 13:24, Fox92 said:

I've seen it.

But on a further note it's all just stupid now. Not just chants about Hillsborough but lots of stuff, even our own fans chanting about Clough whenever we play Forest. It's not what football is about. Why not just turn up and sing / support your own team, that's what is supposed to happen.

Completely this. What accompanies the argument about who started it, what it actually means is overlooking the fact that people are mocking tragedies and actual human beings dying. Oh what about Munich chants? What about Vichai chants? What about Istanbul chants? What about Bradford fire chants?

If an element of football fans weren't so desperate to get attention or a rise out of another club for tRiBAliSM purposes and acted like rational beings you'd avoid the criticism, the anger and the whatabouttery. Disgusting.

• Like 1