Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Flop Kluivert blasts Shearer

he's got a very good point

was it souness or bobby robson who nearly got sacked for not playing shearer?

he's not even that good anymore.... for sure give him the chance he'll score you a goal, but he doesn't seem to get in the positions as much recently, nor help his partner up front

he's got a very good point

was it souness or bobby robson who nearly got sacked for not playing shearer?

he's not even that good anymore.... for sure give him the chance he'll score you a goal, but he doesn't seem to get in the positions as much recently, nor help his partner up front

It was Robson, and he didn't nearly get sacked, he did get sacked. Although there was a fair amount of speculation he was going before hand. I think he dropped Shearer and was gone a week later.

What happend to Gullit was disgusting, sacked three days after dropping Shearer I bealive?

Kliuvert has a point about certain teams banging the ball foward. He has a good point about Shearer being god as well, I think in the last couple of years, and certainly this year he has been overated. How far is he off Milburns record?

The only thing that makes what he is saying stupid is that Kliuvert, didn't once look like a good striker in England. He hasn't looked like a good striker for a long time actually. If he wanted Kluivert Bellamy up front, he should of played alot better then he did when he was given the chance, no matter who his strike partner was.

Well said Kluivert. Shearer is well past it nowadays. I'd love it if he fails to break Milburn's record - I think he needs three more but I'm not sure.

Can't stand Shearer. Boring personality, dangerous elbowing constantly, booted Lennon and seems to be above the law. His flying elbow even cost yor lot(England) beating Argentina in 98 as if I remember rightly Campbells dissalowed effort was Shearers fault.

Archived