Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gurkbasurken

Gerrbrand off to Premiers?

...The annual christmas party will be in Scotland, and everyone has to wear a kilt and a pink sweatshirt.

It would be great if it was next Tuesday in Edinburgh, but I doubt it.

I think it will probably the day after the Stoke game as we haven't got a midweek game the week after have we?

You're probably right, but seeing as I'm in Edinburgh next week, it would be interesting to see our players wandering around in pink sweatshirts and kilts! Purely for the comedy value! :P

You're probably right, but seeing as I'm in Edinburgh next week, it would be interesting to see our players wandering around in pink sweatshirts and kilts! Purely for the comedy value! :P

I think Momo would look excellent in the pink. They could re-name him Homo Sylla :D

I can tell you some more though:

...Patrik's girlfriend is pregnant and they will have a child in January.

...The annual christmas party will be in Scotland, and everyone has to wear a kilt and a pink sweatshirt.

...The biggest difference from Sweden he thinks is the tempo.

/g

thats amazing , i saw whole squad was in burtons on monday afternoon buying pink jumpers!

He's on a long term contract, and is only going to increase in value. So selling would be a no brainer and can't see him going in January.

Couldn't agree more.We need to keep the rape and pillage merchants of the premiership from our door otherwise we'll be stuck in the wrong division 4eva

I can translate a bit...

Patrik Gerrbrand about...

..his position in Leicester

- To fall back and collect everything thats coming behind my colleague McCarthy. He often go in the duels so i handle the fast attacker. And I taking care of the ball more.

...the differences between Allsvenskan

- The biggest differnce is the pace. And its a lot of hard words in the team, if you do something wrong you will hear it. Sometimes you get a little bit angry when they jelling too much, but you often forget that after the final whistle.

...the life in Leicester

- I rent a house with the girl, she is pregnant and we having a baby in Januari.

...the notorious british christmas partys.

- Were going to Scotland two days so i have to buy kilt and a pink sweater, thats a compulsory Leicester havent the best rumour since earlier, but i dont think we have that kind of players left that makes trouble.

...the infected transfer from Hammarby

- I have put this behind me now, but i havent talked to anyone in the committee since then. But i have contact with the players in the team and follow them with the home page.

...to play for Hammarby again in the future.

- Absolutely. I wont play for any other team in Allsvenskan.

Am exellent time to show your skills in front of the Premier Leage-clubs?

- Thats nothing i think about. My goal is to go so far thats possible with Leicester.

Archived