Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gurkbasurken

Gerrbrand off to Premiers?

Yesterday it was a full page article about Patrik Gerrbrand in swedish daily Stockholm City. He talked about his life i Leicester, and said that he really enjoyed the club and a lot of other stuff, but his agent Oliver Cabrera also said that two Premier League clubs are watching Gerrbrand regularly, one of them are top five.

"Totte" himself said:

- That's nothing I think about. My goal is to go as far as possible with Leicester.

Here's the article: http://city.se/ArticlePages/200511/28/2005...819_550.dbp.asp

What do you all think of this? Just a rumour or what?

/g

Other clubs interested? One of them top 5 premiership? Must be either Bolton or Wigan.

Gerrbrand looks a great player and with him at the back, alongside McCarthy, I firmly believe he can realise his dream of playing premiership football with us.

Patrik, Patrik Gerrbrand, Patrick, Patrick Gerrbrand, Patrik, Patrik Gerrbrand, Patrik, Patrik Gerrbrand (To the old matty elliott song). Top player, like him a lot.

You don't have to, but thanks buddy.

Cheers for letting us know about it anyway, we wouldn't have heard about it otherwise :thumbup:

I can tell you some more though:

...Patrik's girlfriend is pregnant and they will have a child in January.

...The annual christmas party will be in Scotland, and everyone has to wear a kilt and a pink sweatshirt.

...The biggest difference from Sweden he thinks is the tempo.

/g

...The annual christmas party will be in Scotland, and everyone has to wear a kilt and a pink sweatshirt.

oh, the laughs they must have.

thanks for showing us the article. gerrbrand is top quality. i'd love him to stay with us for years to come, but if he does go at least we wil make a tidy sum of money cus he's certainly worth a decent amount.

It doesn't surprise me that premiership clubs are looking at him, he was already 'hot property' when we signed him as I think Wolfsburg were after him aswell. Top class player and a bargain at £250,000. I think he'll be rated at well over a million by the end of the season and it's great to see Levein sign players who are worth alot more money than he paid for them.

I can tell you some more though:

...Patrik's girlfriend is pregnant and they will have a child in January.

...The biggest difference from Sweden he thinks is the tempo.

/g

This is definitely not in keeping with the great LCFC party traditions of the past whatever happened to presenting your team mate with a sex aid and then kicking the crap out of him or the time honoured favourite of flying to la Manga and setting a fire extinguisher off over a couple of German hookers (think I've got that right)

Come on lads, the team that plays together stays together

It's quite clear that he'll have ambitions for the Premiership and equally obvious there will be "people" watching him. I can understand it if he needs to fulfil ambitions and hope he takes every opportunity to do so - with Leicester City. :)

Assuming the side will be strengthened in January, assuming Levein will take more like the approach against Sheffield United than the ones which have seen us underperforming and assuming he'll play the likes of Hume/Hammond (or better) and ditch the Dead Donkeys then who's to stop us reaching the play-offs?

There are many team's capable of scoring one against us but with conviction I believe we can average 2.5 goals a game. Let someone beat that against our defence.

Said last month that he'd be off in January :cool:

We can't afford to turn down any half decent offer for anyone!

He's on a long term contract, and is only going to increase in value. So selling would be a no brainer and can't see him going in January.

agents are scum bags always trying to pimp their players!!

players are worthless to an agent without a transfer or a new contract so they are always trying to make money for themselves by putting the word out about them

Yesterday it was a full page article about Patrik Gerrbrand in swedish daily Stockholm City. He talked about his life i Leicester, and said that he really enjoyed the club and a lot of other stuff, but his agent Oliver Cabrera also said that two Premier League clubs are watching Gerrbrand regularly, one of them are top five.

"Totte" himself said:

- That's nothing I think about. My goal is to go as far as possible with Leicester.

Here's the article: http://city.se/ArticlePages/200511/28/2005...819_550.dbp.asp

What do you all think of this? Just a rumour or what?

/g

Show me the money !!!!

Totte is class. A proper footballing centre-back who (wait for it) passes the ball..... ON THE GROUND.....TO OTHER PLAYERS ON THE SAME TEAM !!!! :o

The most valuable asset we have.

BUT....

We have cover in that position. So £3M cash up front, and I'd take it. Speculate to accumulate.

£3million cash up front, plus buy Ryan Smith from Arsenal then give him to us, then build us an extra tier onto the KOP and East Stand at the WS then send John Terry and Thierry Henry on loan for 12 months no return clauses then we will part with him.

Archived