Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Walsall 0-1 Leicester City - Vote Now

Walsall 0-1 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.0

Total Average Rating

100 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Kelechi Iheanacho Substitute 7.0
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Luke Thomas 4.8
  4. Manager Confidence 47% +12%

Season: 2022/23
Voting Starts: 28/01/23
Voting Ends: 02/02/23

1. Daniel Iversen
  2. Timothy Castagne
  3. Daniel Amartey
  4. Wout Faes
  5. Luke Thomas
  6. Youri Tielemans
  7. Nampalys Mendy
  8. James Maddison
  9. Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Patson Daka
  12. Victor Kristiansen (sub)
  13. Kelechi Iheanacho (sub)
  14. Dennis Praet (sub)

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

The average figures only make sense if this was a Champions League match.

Against a Poundland side, people have been way too generous.

Fully agree. Dreadful performance really, 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Proper witch hunt going on for Luke Thomas at the moment.

He was bloody lucky that him giving away possession on the edge of our area didn't result in them taking the lead a minute after the penalty. Factor in some woefully misplaced passes and he was the weak link once again yesterday. Based on yesterday and Forest, he seems to have a complex where he melts every time he sees a winger in a red shirt.

I like the lad, but he's the number 1 example of a player completely sapped of confidence by the wider situation. Give him a rest or get him on loan. He needs a reset.

Some of the criticism is exaggerated, but I think it's a stretch to call it a witch hunt - just a resignation to the fact that he's not currently good enough to be starting in a Premier league side. It's becoming a weekly occurrence that his mistakes cost us points, so the signing of Kristiansen is most welcome and I think will help him develop by easing some of the pressure on him.

Edited by OntarioFox

Kel with the impact, Faes, Madders and Mendy all played well… the rest, pretty underwhelming, like most the season. 

Kristiansen looked bright when he came on, and after just 10 minutes was getting the crowd involved, could be a good character (Brendan will love that). 

But for me, the insipid football show rolls on, with our current managers obsession for possession. I am hoping new singings will give us enough of a boost to be clear of the drop zone in 2 months time, but I would really like him to just leave. He bores me to tears

Edited by TMELcfc

6 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

He was bloody lucky that him giving away possession on the edge of our area didn't result in them taking the lead a minute after the penalty. Factor in some woefully misplaced passes and he was the weak link once again yesterday. Based on yesterday and Forest, he seems to have a complex where he melts every time he sees a winger in a red shirt.

I like the lad, but he's the number 1 example of a player completely sapped of confidence by the wider situation. Give him a rest or get him on loan. He needs a reset.

He gets singled out for the slightest mistake, constantly. He’s come through the youth system, local lad and cost nothing. Gets very little help from Barnes.

He probably should of had a loan period in the championship, but it didn’t happen.

17 hours ago, Daggers said:

The average figures only make sense if this was a Champions League match.

Against a Poundland side, people have been way too generous.

This is why I like to vote before watching my recording of the match...