Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Deadline Day - Predictions!

I think we will make a breakthrough on Souttar today and complete it tomorrow. 

I think we will piss about trying to get Harrison all day today and tomorrow plump for Ryan Kent. 

I would like a CM but I just don't see it happening. Wouldn't be surprised to see a late move for RLC fall apart at the last minute. 

Out, I think Perez will go. One of Soyuncu or Vestergaard. Brunt and Braybrooke I think will go out on loan. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

In:

Ronnie Edwards, Alex Scott and Anis Mehmeti

Out: 

Perez to Villareal, Soyuncu to Atletico, Praet to Torino, Braybrooke to Wycombe on loan and Brunt to Peterborough.

Rudkin doesn't even know who Edwards and Scott are. By time Glover has given him the low down and Rudkin has spent a few days considering it all, the window will be shut 🤣

• Haha 1

Want (being greedy I know, let me dream lol)

Centre back - Konstantinos Mavropanos / Maxence Lacroix

Centre mid - Enzo Le Fee / Orkun Kokcu

Versatile forward - Joao Pedro / Takefusa Kubo

Out: Soyuncu, Vestergaard, Bertrand, Praet, Perez, Braybrooke (loan)

Expect

Centre back - Harry Souttar

Centre mid - Loftus-Cheek (loan)

Versatile forward - Jack Harrison

Out: Soyuncu, Vestergaard, Perez

Edited by moore_94

I think the silence on Souttar is because we either don't want to pay anything over what we've already offered due to concerns on the impact of his previous ACL and because we've lined another CB target up that we are negotiating.

Any new targets though I'd expect we get linked to today as just don't see us springing and landing a new target with less than a day to go. Although we did on Soyuncu back in 2018.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

In:

Ronnie Edwards, Alex Scott and Anis Mehmeti

Out: 

Perez to Villareal, Soyuncu to Atletico, Praet to Torino, Braybrooke to Wycombe on loan and Brunt to Peterborough.

Rudkin putting in a £20m bid for Alex Scott

download.jpeg-3.jpg

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Want (being greedy I know lol)

Centre back - Konstantinos Mavropanos / Maxence Lacroix

Centre mid - Enzo Le Fee / Orkun Kokcu

Versatile forward - Joao Pedro / Takefusa Kubo

Expect

Centre back - Harry Souttar

Centre mid - Loftus-Cheek (loan)

Versatile forward - Jack Harrison

I'd be delighted with that second list to be fair. Especially if Perez, Vestergaard and Praet left with a few loans. 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think the silence on Souttar is because we either don't want to pay anything over what we've already offered due to concerns on the impact of his previous ACL and because we've lined another CB target up that we are negotiating.

Any new targets though I'd expect we get linked to today as just don't see us springing and landing a new target with less than a day to go. Although we did on Soyuncu back in 2018.

I agree. I don't think we will be linked (seriously) with anyone new after today.