Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VintageFox73

Rock & Metal

• 1 month later...

I am far from being a Rock/Metal fan and this song might not be hardcore enough for you proper Metal heads, but the song 'The Rumbling' from SIM i absolutely love.

It is the opening song to the final season of the anime Attack on Titan. It hits different if you actually watch the show as the song just fits what's about to happen.

The Rumbling is basically an army of Titans literally stomping across countries killing everything and everyone in its path. 

The lyrics wont make much sense if you do not watch the show but it is in English and right now its my fave song to listen to.

Just thought i would share it as i know people turn their noses up to anime and may miss a really good song. This song broke the internet when it was released