Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Diablo IV

I've completely given up with this game now, it's just not fun to play after your character reaches level 70+

It's a shame because this was my most anticipated game this year, I'll probably just wait for them to start adding some meaningful content to the game rather than rolling out constant bug fixes and features nobody asked for

Edited by MrSpaM

20 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

I've completely given up with this game now, it's just not fun to play after your character reaches level 70+

It's a shame because this was my most anticipated game this year, I'll probably just wait for them to start adding some meaningful content to the game rather than rolling out constant bug fixes and features nobody asked for

Give it a try now after the latest patch, no new content but increase in mob density. Makes the helltides and nightmare dungeons way more fun. 

55 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Give it a try now after the latest patch, no new content but increase in mob density. Makes the helltides and nightmare dungeons way more fun. 

The problem that I've got is that I'm bored of running nightmare dungeons, and that is pretty much all there is to do once you reach the end game

I'm probably just going to wait until they put some meaningful content into the game now, I feel like I've done everything the game has to offer

Edited by MrSpaM

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/08/2023 at 11:48, MrSpaM said:

The problem that I've got is that I'm bored of running nightmare dungeons, and that is pretty much all there is to do once you reach the end game

I'm probably just going to wait until they put some meaningful content into the game now, I feel like I've done everything the game has to offer

I get that tbh, the end game is shite, but i like to 'complete' games. Have been running NM dungeons with a friend on discord so it makes it more fun/less boring. We both at 94 now and have started giving uber lilith a shot. No way we kill her with our gear and level but it has been eventful :P The key for us now is obtaining the right gear TO be able to kill her. Which means getting gold for rolls ect. Not new content but a reason to play. :)