Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Viktor Gyokeres

1 hour ago, Simonb said:

He's realistic whichever division we find ourselves in to be fair

no he’s not. If we get relegated he’ll have plenty of premier league suitors. Admittedly lower half prem teams but he won’t choose us over prem teams if we get relegated.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Simonb said:

He's realistic whichever division we find ourselves in to be fair

Hmm I don't know, I think it's less would he come here from Coventry and more would he come to us over other suitors.

Quite ironic how Brighton's struggle for years has been a striker and they let him go for peanuts.

He seems to be outstanding in a similar way to Ivan Toney in that league. I think he'd step up to this level fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Hmm I don't know, I think it's less would he come here from Coventry and more would he come to us over other suitors.

Quite ironic how Brighton's struggle for years has been a striker and they let him go for peanuts.

He seems to be outstanding in a similar way to Ivan Toney in that league. I think he'd step up to this level fine.

his record on his loans while he was with them wasn’t great though. 

It would be like us letting go of hirst this season and him pushing on in the championship … something that is probably likely to happen at some point. Would it be worth us hanging onto him at this stage though? probably not. But doesn’t mean he won’t eventually develop into the right player. Just a wrong moment in an individuals career. 

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Bloody hell. Cov are 3 points from the play off. Imagine if after all these years they are one of the three that replace us. 

Who'd imagined for us, Coventry and Forest to be in the same top-flight league (potentially)..

• 4 weeks later...