Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Posts appearing as though they're adverts

Strange thing has started happening, I'm not longer seeing any adverts on the site, but some of the posts are showing as if they're formatted as adverts. Is this happening to anyone else? Using Firefox as my mobile browser if that helps. See below screenshot:

Screenshot_20240126-095722.thumb.png.fa38e084c2e7976de1b4e4f39c49be27.png

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Is it still the same now? I've asked the company that provides the adverts to take a look but in the meantime I've cleared some cache.

Nothings changed for me. Still getting the weird advert thing shown above and having to exit the site when any clicks take me directly to the betting site 

Guest Fox99

Also getting the William Hill advert popping up when clicking on Account. The formatting seems to be off when scrolling as well. This is using the Chrome app for iPhone.

5 hours ago, AW LCFC said:

Also getting the William Hill advert popping up when clicking on Account. The formatting seems to be off when scrolling as well. This is using the Chrome app for iPhone.

I’m getting this too on Safari with an iPhone 12 Pro.