Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Varsity football

the only reason i would go is to hurl abuse and bottles at the uni freeloading scum

where does the freeloading apply. o.k so we are tax dodgers, and some might say a parasite on society, but going to uni isn't exactly a cheap experiance

what a fantastic night of entertainment i was amazed when they allowed us to drink alcahol and smoke spliffs :P in the west stand :) what a larf when those guys ran around the stadium with that banner :D it said something like "failed you a-levels get used to it" the stewards took it off them boooo :whistle:

was anyone else watching the game or were you stoned drunk and watching the cheer leaders like me :P

i think there was about 2000 people there and we could stand up all game and sing songs, brilliant same again on saturday please

oh and leicester uni won 2-1

what a fantastic night of entertainment i was amazed when they allowed us to drink alcahol and smoke spliffs :P in the west stand :) what a larf when those guys ran around the stadium with that banner :D it said something like "failed you a-levels get used to it" the stewards took it off them boooo :whistle:

was anyone else watching the game or were you stoned drunk and watching the cheer leaders like me :P

i think there was about 2000 people there and we could stand up all game and sing songs, brilliant same again on saturday please

oh and leicester uni won 2-1

I noticed that at the varsity rugby match at Welford Road last year. I was ball boy (lol) and every 5 minutes i got a whiff of the funky stuff :rolleyes:

I noticed that at the varsity rugby match at Welford Road last year. I was ball boy (lol) and every 5 minutes i got a whiff of the funky stuff :rolleyes:

:D the funky stuff :D even the staff on monday night were :D whens the next sporting spliff n pint night? i say the players take ecstacy, what a larf :P

Archived