Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Plymouth post match

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Faes in his defence is being horribly exposed. This stupid inverted full back idea is killing us. Enzo is killing us. 

It only works if you have rapid central defenders who can cover the huge spaces you leave behind the defensive line - and rapid CBs are something we certainly don't have!

• Like 2

When all said and done it’s the players that play the game, they must take the majority of the 

blame for these lacklustre performances. They never really seem up for the game. They haven’t 

got a terrier’s attitude, they never seem to fight tooth and nail in any match, they seem to almost

expect to win.

But Enzo’s style of play still rankles me…….

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Green Army 75 said:

We don’t have the quality that you have.  Not one of our outfield players gets in your squad let alone team.  

But we have our heart, determination and guts back as a club (and a little luck) now that Foster has gone. 

“Rubbish” feels harsh.  

It is harsh, I was just so angry with Leicester though, I wanted to make the defeat sound as bad as it feels. I respect all the sides in this division. Well played 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hammo said:

Correct. It’s all part of the cockiness that Maresca infuses into the players with his stupidly unproductive ‘possession for possession’s sake’ strategy.

Of all the clubs, you'd think our glorious leaders would know that possession means very little. We won the league with 42%.

Another case in point, Newcastle just thrashed Spurs 4-0 with 27% possession.

• Like 2