Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Plymouth post match

I really fail to see where the next point is coming from, if we cant beat Millwall and Plymouth then the last 4 are much harder games and frankly all of them look like nailed on defeats.

I think we are a joke now tbh and our manager is the focus of it.

Poor players, poor manager, poor owners.

9 minutes ago, Green Army 75 said:

It means everything to us.  

We have our club back - the one Schumacher built. 

Not one of our players (except maybe Cooper in goal) gets in your squad but every Argyle player was a colossus tonight.  

Under the recently sacked Foster we would have lost that game.  He’d have spent all week telling us that you were the best ever Championship team with great players and we should enjoy the experience of playing you…..

We’ve gone back to accepting that we have the lowest budget in the Championship but that guts, determination and desire go a long way….as well as a little luck!

Best of luck for the rest of the season. 

I envy you. Genuinely. You don't have the talent we have but you have everything else. You'll pass us in the next few years.

• Like 1

After that it's hard to make a case for us being promoted either automatically or through the playoffs. Clueless and gutless! As fans, we are suffering through a shameless capitulation. We need a total clearout of the club both on and off the field and then start the long process of rebuilding. 

5 minutes ago, Midlands yellow said:

As a Norwich fan I’d be happy to play you in the Play-Offs. You ripped us to bits home and away this season but I honestly believe you’d melt ove 2 legs. 

Weve been schooled by 2 guys that probably have no idea how they're managing tier 2 sides.

It doesn't take much genius to neuter us. Then you just hope you score one on the break.

High risk low reward. The Enzo way.

2 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

I wish that I could get through this anger stage but royally in the middle of it.

I think it’s the reality of what punishment, fire sale (won’t miss 90% of the squad) will see us languishing in the football league for decades.

Not scoring and losing our last three away games is a sackable offence surely? 

You know as sad as it is I see the togetherness of something like Plymouth tonight and I just want that. I think I've hit a point tonight where I'd take the hit of non promotion and the EFL fisting if it means we're closer to getting our club back.

Genuinely think we're witnessing one of the most implausible **** ups in my lifetime - our last few years. It's one in a million.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

I think I’d accept offers for any one of our players this summer. We need to start again. Most likely in the Championship. There is such a disconnect at the moment:

- we feel we can challenge the football authorities despite obviously breaking the rules

- we have little appetite to fight for victories 

- the club see us as customers. They treat supporters trying to do something special , like the Vardy tifo, with disdain

- they never grant media interviews as they have no wish to be held to account.

We have become an arrogant club . An entitled club. And it’s horrible to witness.

"They treat supporters trying to do something special , like the Vardy tifo, with disdain"

Has something specific been said or happened over this tifo or just a general feeling about how the club treat the supporters?