Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Resale tomorrow ticket

Car broke down so can't make tomorrow game as live in Norfolk, can't find anywhere to put tickets on resale, is it because it's less than 24hrs before game? 2 tickets trying to put on. Go to my personal details and there is supposed to be an alerts tab but can't find it anywhere 

Any help?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Car broke down so can't make tomorrow game as live in Norfolk, can't find anywhere to put tickets on resale, is it because it's less than 24hrs before game? 2 tickets trying to put on. Go to my personal details and there is supposed to be an alerts tab but can't find it anywhere 

Any help?

Just checked on mine and it’s not there either so looks like it’s closed 

Edited by jammie82uk

6 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Only done it once this season 

If you speak to the club in the morning they might be able to print the tickets off for someone else, I know someone that would buy them from you

I’m a silly American trying to go to the game and didn’t realize there wouldn’t be any tickets. I’d love to snag one, but I only need a single one. Or if other people have a suggestion for how to get a ticket (or a great pub from which to watch the game) that would be epic! I’ve got my shirt all ready to go!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Manders said:

I’m a silly American trying to go to the game and didn’t realize there wouldn’t be any tickets. I’d love to snag one, but I only need a single one. Or if other people have a suggestion for how to get a ticket (or a great pub from which to watch the game) that would be epic! I’ve got my shirt all ready to go!

Won't be on in pubs sadly, it's not on Tv

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ronnup said:

Won't be on in pubs sadly, it's not on Tv

My local have foxes tv or whatever it’s called so are showing it dunno if they are paying a tenner or should pay more like pubs do with sky

Edited by kyleolly

I’ve fallen ill as has my eldest so we can’t make it today. 

The resale platform closed at 5 last night but I contacted the club to see if they can make the 3 tickets available so 3 others could watch the game. 

Computer says no was the reply. Not the staffs fault as they are mostly helpful but aren’t we a weird club that will happily take money for some things but not for others. They’d make £100 for those SK1 tickets and have to pay me back £25.

Frustrating that I didn’t know an illness would rule me out by 5pm last night.

27 minutes ago, RYM said:

I’ve fallen ill as has my eldest so we can’t make it today. 

The resale platform closed at 5 last night but I contacted the club to see if they can make the 3 tickets available so 3 others could watch the game. 

Computer says no was the reply. Not the staffs fault as they are mostly helpful but aren’t we a weird club that will happily take money for some things but not for others. They’d make £100 for those SK1 tickets and have to pay me back £25.

Frustrating that I didn’t know an illness would rule me out by 5pm last night.

Few asked about the tickets on here last night including a friend of mine . Are you selling the tickets ? 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Jamiebux said:

Few asked about the tickets on here last night including a friend of mine . Are you selling the tickets ? 

Unsure how I do that mate that’s why I try and use that platform. I’m in Glasgow also so not like they can be picked up. 

Edited by RYM

1 minute ago, RYM said:

Unsure how I do that mate that’s why I try and use that platform. I’m in Glasgow also so not like they can be picked up. 

Ok that’s a shame . Guess only the club could help sort it now and that’s not going to be easy I bet 

19 minutes ago, Jamiebux said:

Ok that’s a shame . Guess only the club could help sort it now and that’s not going to be easy I bet 

Yeah really frustrating. I imagine all they need to do is click a button, make sure the buyer is digital only and hey presto! 3 fans enjoy the game, probably buy a beer on the concourse etc

up the policies and red tape 🦊

• Like 2