Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimbob_cafc

Penalty shootout

Yes when we play you later in the month we have organised a penalty shootout for half time against you guys.

Have you lot decided on who's to be taking your penalties against us? I hope you all know we'll win both that and the game itself. Well hopefully anyway. I'll be the one scoring the third if all goes to plan.

Yes beleive it or not we do have more than 5 fans. 67 at the last count. No I won't be taking more than one penalty myself but I will score. You will know when I do because I will then proceed to do the greatest celebration the world has ever seen. Well maybe.

Well we're currently 2nd to bottom. In some ways its because we're **** but we have had lots of bad luck. A couple of months ago I made 5 or 6 consecutive games where bad decisions (disallowed goals, penalties not given, most blatant handball ever etc) cost us points.

PS I resign from my job boot cleaning.

Well we're currently 2nd to bottom. In some ways its because we're **** but we have had lots of bad luck. A couple of months ago I made 5 or 6 consecutive games where bad decisions (disallowed goals, penalties not given, most blatant handball ever etc) cost us points.

Well seen as you brought about 600 and I beleive 5500+ attended I doubt we were outnumbered, although in dickheads we may have been. We can blame the ref and linesmen due to some very poor decisions that should have got us at least 6 or 7 more points.

when i went crewe this season there were more lesta fans than your lot. busy working on the railways

Yes beleive it or not we do have more than 5 fans. 67 at the last count. No I won't be taking more than one penalty myself but I will score. You will know when I do because I will then proceed to do the greatest celebration the world has ever seen. Well maybe.

No one stays upstairs at the WS anymore at half time we all go down to the concourse, so it looks like there will only be the Crewe fans and the penalty takers watching. ;):P

Well seen as you brought about 600 and I beleive 5500+ attended I doubt we were outnumbered, although in dickheads we may have been. We can blame the ref and linesmen due to some very poor decisions that should have got us at least 6 or 7 more points.

We dn't play Rugby mate. :D:P;)

I doubt we were outnumbered, although in dickheads we may have been.

whats that supposed to mean?

i did see 3 leicester fans (only new they were leicester fans cos i stood next to them at sheffield united away earlier in the season) get refused entry to a pub along that main road bit because they were wearing stone island aquascutum etc ..they were pissed aswell though :P

No I won't be taking more than one penalty myself but I will score. You will know when I do because I will then proceed to do the greatest celebration the world has ever seen.

They should sign you up my pedigree chum, by the sounds of it your better than the regular strike force.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~756109,00.html

Bid Now To Take A Penalty Against Crewe!

A Leicester City fan has given up the chance of taking a penalty during the half time break in City's Championship clash against Crewe on Saturday in the name of charity.

John Mould, from Shepshed, won the chance to grace the Walkers Stadium turf in a Leicester Mercury competition - but now wants the club to auction the prize on his behalf for Alan Birchenall's player charity scheme.

As well as getting the chance to hit the net in front of what looks set to be the biggest crowd of the season, you will also win a whole host of other prizes as well, including:

- LCFC tracksuit.

- LCFC full kit.

- Great Hall package for two including three-course meal and two tickets.

- Framed photo of the penalty from the Leicester Mercury.

So what are you waiting for? Place your bids now!

The auction is for one day only so don't delay!

Email your bid to [email protected]

The current highest bid will be entered here - £0 as at 16:30 15/12/05

Auction Ends 15:00 Friday, December 16.

It's probably not wise to start dissing other team's support (or lack of) when you've not managed to sell 150 as of last night.

Archived