Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Livingston Fox

weary foxes

After tomorrows game versus Crewe my mate and i will have travelled 3000 miles this season following City.Had some horrendous journeys by train but as one of the lads said "rather follow Leicester than having a Sky subscription and a Man U top". :D

And I thought that was Livingston, Scotland, not Dr Livingstone. :):):)

After tomorrows game versus Crewe my mate and i will have travelled 3000 miles this season following City.Had some horrendous journeys by train but as one of the lads said "rather follow Leicester than having a Sky subscription and a Man U top".

:clap2: :scarf: :thumbsup:

Out of interest, how did you become a Leicester supporter? Were you from here originally or did a family member turn you into a fan from a long distance?

I used to travel from Livingston in Scotland.Left home at 6am for the home games and arrived back home at midnight. :blink:

Part-timer. :D:D:P I used to fly from Amsterdam or Brussels, hire a car and fly back that evening. ;):thumbup: The things we do to support our Club. :w00t: :w00t: ;):thumbup:

Part-timer. :D:D:PI used to fly from Amsterdam or Brussels, hire a car and fly back that evening. ;):thumbup: The things we do to support our Club. :w00t: :w00t: ;):thumbup:

:unsure: Came to your senses after a while then? :ermm:

After tomorrows game versus Crewe my mate and i will have travelled 3000 miles this season following City.Had some horrendous journeys by train but as one of the lads said "rather follow Leicester than having a Sky subscription and a Man U top". :D

Well done!

PS: I thought this thread was about the foxes running around the neighbourhood nibbling at everyone's rubbish!!! :P

my god i though my drives from huddersfield to all home, and majority away was commited, but seriously mate thats real commitment! :thumbup:

I read about one bloke who came back from Singapore about ten times a season for home games. :huh::unsure::D:D:P;):thumbup:

That's fantastic commitment to the cause. I wish I had the finances to make more journeys back home. :thumbup:

Archived