Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

When will the Kasabian album be released?

The late spring / early summer is the forecast at the moment. They played a few new tracks at the gigs they did in the latter part of last year. I have no idea on the name of the album.

Sonic Youth just started recording a new album--yay :D

Swedish rockers Division of Laura Lee are about to enter the studio to work on their third album soon.

The Walkmen have just finished recording their new album, set for an April release.

There's vague talk of a new Modest Mouse album in the works.

A friend of mine who works in the music biz is raving about Mates of State, an new wave duo who are releasing a new album in March, but I've never heard of them.

Les Savy Fav apparently has all of this unusual material that they'd like to record and hopefull they get cracking on it this year. One of the guys in LSF runs Frenchkiss Records a real hit (Thunderbirds Are Now!) or miss (The Hold Steady) indie label... I'd like to hear the new release from Frenchkiss band Rahim (from NYC), it comes out in April.

The Chalets are a fun-sounding band from Dublin--I'm pretty sure they're dropping a new LP this month.

I don't hear what's supposed to be so great about CYHSY.

Ambulance LTD. is releasing a new EP soon... they're not the most original band out there, but their songs are both moody and catchy at the same time (if that makes any sense to you, which I'm sure it does not :().

Ambulance LTD. is releasing a new EP soon... they're not the most original band out there, but their songs are both moody and catchy at the same time (if that makes any sense to you, which I'm sure it does not :().

I suppose I am a bit biased with Television and The Talking Heads being two of my fave bands of all time!

They sound like how The Thrills would have sounded if they'd have spent time in NYC as opposed to the SF!

I like em, but can't see them catching on over here, they supported REM over here in the summer, not heard from them since.

Archived