Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PompeyFox

Henderson

Is he still injured? Or has he had a falling out with Levin? Something strange going on here i think. Drop Rab for a few games and let Hendo play Levin.

If he is fit, I think he should be brought in. Douglas doesn't instill confidence into his back four. It is clear to see imo. Why did Paddy slide in at the near post to cut out that cross when as far as I can remember, there were no Millwall players anywhere near him? Because he didn't feel Rab would deal with it, is the way I look at it. A defence with a keeper behind them who they believe in would not have to make so many goal line clearances and imo wouldn't defend balls into the box inside their six yard box. The ball into the box that resulted in their goal was harmless as far as I could see but I don't blame Paddy for trying to cut it out himself. Millwall should've really been 2-0 up at the break when Rab dropped a cross over the line under very little pressure but thankfully the ref awarded us a free-kick. Anyway, I could talk about many other things from today's game involving Rab but I'll leave it at that. If he's still in goal at Reading I won't be surprised but I will be disappointed.

well he needs to finally realise that rab is fcukin shite and get him on the bench, the players dont trust him when the ball is going towards him, hence paddy! and i when it gets near the goal people panic and its a big rush to stop rab having to do it! he is to slow, goes to ground to early, cant kick to save his life and seems very unconfident!

If he is fit, I think he should be brought in. Douglas doesn't instill confidence into his back four. It is clear to see imo. Why did Paddy slide in at the near post to cut out that cross when as far as I can remember, there were no Millwall players anywhere near him? Because he didn't feel Rab would deal with it, is the way I look at it. A defence with a keeper behind them who they believe in would not have to make so many goal line clearances and imo wouldn't defend balls into the box inside their six yard box. The ball into the box that resulted in their goal was harmless as far as I could see but I don't blame Paddy for trying to cut it out himself. Millwall should've really been 2-0 up at the break when Rab dropped a cross over the line under very little pressure but thankfully the ref awarded us a free-kick. Anyway, I could talk about many other things from today's game involving Rab but I'll leave it at that. If he's still in goal at Reading I won't be surprised but I will be disappointed.

Spot on.

No communication from Douglas to tell McCarthy to leave it. Douglas's fault in my opinion. I don't blame McCarthy at all. I wouldn't like to be in his position playing in front of a buffoon.

I been trying to explain this a few times, douglas is a big blame for us been weak on crosses, with a poor goalie defenders become more anxious and do things they wouldnt do with a quality keeper between the sticks. I wonder if there is a clause in douglas contract he is garantueed first team if fit.

Spot on.

No communication from Douglas to tell McCarthy to leave it. Douglas's fault in my opinion. I don't blame McCarthy at all. I wouldn't like to be in his position playing in front of a buffoon.

Basically it was Nils fault for giving the ball away in the first place and then for getting skinned for the cross.

In fact Nils first half show was the worst by a City left back I can ever remember seeing and confirmed all his limitations as a full-back.

Levein couldn't have been over impressed judging by his half-time substitution and I'd be amazed if he ever plays him there again.

Archived