Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Levein Angry at Tiatto

Leicester City 1 v 1 Millwall

Leicester boss Craig Levein branded his skipper Danny Tiatto "stupid" after being sent off in his side's 1-1 draw with Coca-Cola Championship bottom side Millwall.

Tiatto was sent off just before the hour after earning two yellow cards in just seven second-half minutes at the Walkers Stadium.

City were trailing at the time after Paddy McCarthy's 28th-minute own goal, but they were thrown a lifeline when Zak Whitbread upended Elvis Hammond and Joey Gudjonsson equalised from the penalty spot.

He said: "We've caused our own problems with Danny stupid enough to get himself sent off.

"But we played our best football and created some good chances when we went down to 10 men. Credit to the players, when the chips are down they've rolled up their sleeves.

"But that doesn't hide the fact that we've picked up only two points from teams below us."

While Leicester were not pleased with the result, David Tuttle was happy with the point earned in his first game in charge of Millwall.

He said: "I found it very enjoyable, which would have been even more so had we earned three points.

"But this had to be a respectable result and beforehand I would have been happy with a draw.

"It's difficult to come up here because Leicester are a hard side to play against, but I thought the players fought well together and showed they are 100% committed to getting us out of this situation."

Source: http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?k...122005483680631

And rightly so.

Leicester City 1 v 1 Millwall

Leicester boss Craig Levein branded his skipper Danny Tiatto "stupid" after being sent off in his side's 1-1 draw with Coca-Cola Championship bottom side Millwall.

Tiatto was sent off just before the hour after earning two yellow cards in just seven second-half minutes at the Walkers Stadium.

City were trailing at the time after Paddy McCarthy's 28th-minute own goal, but they were thrown a lifeline when Zak Whitbread upended Elvis Hammond and Joey Gudjonsson equalised from the penalty spot.

He said: "We've caused our own problems with Danny stupid enough to get himself sent off.

"But we played our best football and created some good chances when we went down to 10 men. Credit to the players, when the chips are down they've rolled up their sleeves.

"But that doesn't hide the fact that we've picked up only two points from teams below us."

While Leicester were not pleased with the result, David Tuttle was happy with the point earned in his first game in charge of Millwall.

He said: "I found it very enjoyable, which would have been even more so had we earned three points.

"But this had to be a respectable result and beforehand I would have been happy with a draw.

"It's difficult to come up here because Leicester are a hard side to play against, but I thought the players fought well together and showed they are 100% committed to getting us out of this situation."

Source: http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?k...122005483680631

And rightly so.

hes an idiot since when have we been a hard team to play against teams must love taking points off us like they have been doing so easily this season. referees and managers are as bad as eachother

bertfox thanks for the information pretty much what i expected from levein

its nice to hear good things being said about the club not when we are doing so badly.lol

You - not funny.

Jase or Twatto? Not exactly a hard choice. One provides width and service, the other is a liability.

Tiatto......width and service....not really?

Wilcox......liability.......you're probably right there!!! :P

All this 'Jason Wilcox in the team Gay Fantasy sh it', its rather disturbing! :kissing:

Tiatto......width and service....not really?

Wilcox......liability.......you're probably right there!!! :P

All this 'Jason Wilcox in the team Gay Fantasy sh it', its rather disturbing! :kissing:

Whoosh, straight over your head again. :)

Or maybe its the fact that when we go down to ten men a certain mr williams is introduced :P:D

For all that is said about him being lazy, he seems to have been keen to do some good stuff in the last couple of games, when he came on. Wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of that...

:D I agree

He has come on the last two games and changed them wth us getting something out of it :P:D

He should start againts Reading

For all that is said about him being lazy, he seems to have been keen to do some good stuff in the last couple of games, when he came on. Wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of that...

i'm glad williams is playing well again, getting all over the pitch, it was nice to see, but i was constantly thinking 'when's his contract up?'

he played well for forest just as his deal was coming to an end.

Archived