Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

who should come IF/When levein leaves?

i accept that i cant predict the future, so why do the rest of you think you can by saying if Levein goes we will jump up to a respectable position

First of all I apologise for saying I am right others are wrong it is a discussion off different viewpoints.

To answer your question I base my judgement on the current run of form and what has been going on over the first half of the season. It would be very bewildering if craig suddenly turned a falling points avg (currently at 0.33 for dec) to something like 1.5+ over the next few months. I dont want us to be relegated and like everyone else I would like us to have stability with the manager but I think the latter shouldnt come before league consolidation.

Make sure you`ve got a few million spare to finance any deal! our chairman is mega rich, we don`t need to get rid of our assets, especially to a going nowhere club like you, i`m sure Sir Dave would rather stay at a progressive club like ourselves, anyway this time next year we`ll be above you in the league lol!

That may be true if our manager's stay in their respective jobs :(

Steve walsh! Can you imagine him explaining a 2-0 defeat as a way for the team to learn how to play, i dont think so , he would be kicking the sh*t out of the players rather than giving lame exusses for lame players. whats roy evans upto nowadays?(ex liverpool) i used to like thier play under him, although they didnt win anything it was better to watch than our own great levien!

Steve walsh! Can you imagine him explaining a 2-0 defeat as a way for the team to learn how to play, i dont think so , he would be kicking the sh*t out of the players rather than giving lame exusses for lame players. whats roy evans upto nowadays?(ex liverpool) i used to like thier play under him, although they didnt win anything it was better to watch than our own great levien!

matty elliot as manager, geese i would f***in scard! but hed make a good manager though, well i think so

Archived