Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

who should come IF/When levein leaves?

Yes, I'm the best mod on here. :ph34r:

Are you still here Filo ? Oh and talking about not being special nether is your ground mate, just had a look at your official site I think the Pictures DO it justice very nice frosty enough for you. Now bye Bye

Are you still here Filo ? Oh and talking about not being special nether is your ground mate, just had a look at your official site I think the Pictures DO it justice very nice frosty enough for you. Now bye Bye

this time next year we`ll have a brand new shiny stadium matey, have a look then :D

No good having a stadium the size of the Walkers if ya can`t fill it :D

No your right there but if push comes to shove we could always pop your little 15,000 (Expandable to 20000, which incidentally is still smaller than our old home Filbert Street "RIP") in the corner some where

Anybody fancy a bit of cake ooh I just love cake

No your right there but if push comes to shove we could always pop your little 15,000 (Expandable to 20000, which incidentally is still smaller than our old home Filbert Street "RIP") in the corner some where

Anybody fancy a bit of cake ooh I just love cake

But then you would all be stood in our stadium with plenty of room and there would be no need for the walkers then would there, by the way isn`t the walkers a tw*t to get to? went there for England v Serbia and montenagro a couple of years back, got ripped of in a supermarket car park close by, a tenner to park my car!

Kinel!!!!!!

At least we can shut up about George Burley now!

Why is everyone so fecking defensive on this forum? Why take it so personally if someone doesnt agree with you? Its hardly life or death is it! Things have changed on here.....for the worse.

Kinel!!!!!!

At least we can shut up about George Burley now!

Why is everyone so fecking defensive on this forum? Why take it so personally if someone doesnt agree with you? Its hardly life or death is it! Things have changed on here.....for the worse.

Sorry love I'll have to turn you down!

i accept that i cant predict the future, so why do the rest of you think you can by saying if Levein goes we will jump up to a respectable position

I think what you are missing is that what we are worried about is that if he stays, we wont be jumping to a respectable decision. Let's see what happens tonight anyway. If we beat Reading I'll be very surprised but it's going to take more than a win tonight to win me over.. I'd like to see us string a few wins together for god sake... If we draw tonight we will probably have a ;ot of people saying oo.. point away to Reading is a good result.. not for someone in our position it isn't. Just think, if you draw every game in the season what's that.. 40 points? You will most probably go down on that... we need more f**king wins :mad:

try to get martin o'neill back. but more realistically martin allen from brentford. i believe he is just what the team needs and what the fans want to see. Someone who is going to put some determination and never say die attitude back into the team

Archived