Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk_fox

So Proud!

I am taking my 6 year old son Paul to his first City match on New Year's Eve against Norwich.

I remember my first match against Liverpool in 1980, when we won 2-0. I hope and pray we do well!

When I asked him if he wanted to go, he looked me in the eye with such a serious look on his face and said

"I don't want to play, I only want to watch...."

Bless him! The fact that his Mum (my ex wife) is a die hard Norwich fan is no pressure at all......

I am taking my 6 year old son Paul to his first City match on New Year's Eve against Norwich.

I remember my first match against Liverpool in 1980, when we won 2-0. I hope and pray we do well!

When I asked him if he wanted to go, he looked me in the eye with such a serious look on his face and said

Bless him! The fact that his Mum (my ex wife) is a die hard Norwich fan is no pressure at all......

i hope you're prepared for the 'why the hell did you make me become a leicester fan???!!' questions you'll get in later life?

sadly for me i had noone but myself to blame! at least my daughter will have me to blame :rolleyes:

i hope you're prepared for the 'why the hell did you make me become a leicester fan???!!' questions you'll get in later life?

sadly for me i had noone but myself to blame! at least my daughter will have me to blame :rolleyes:

Yeah, I blame my Dad. I was happy supporting Liverpool, just like all my mates! Then he asks me if I want to see Liverpool, I say yeah and they get caned. Fickle as your average 8 year old is, I changed sides and have carried the cross ever since. Just hope he doesn't hate me for it!

Anyway, there will be three 'Holliday' generations at the game, so that is something to be chuffed about!!

The way City are doing, isn't that classed as cruelty? :)

That's so sweet, I hope he enjoys himself.

:)

hope you have fun at the game. cant wait till i can take a son or daughter to games, took my missus on boxing day as my mate was busy with his family, she really enjoyed it and even joined in the sit down shut up when millwall scored their 2nd to be disallowed. haha.

hope we stuff the parrots aswell got a few norwich fans for mates.

There's no way he can resent it - for all the life time of crap those moments at Wembley are worth a lifetime of pain.

Believe me it's even more painful when your son chooses Arsenal over City - pains me even to admit it. Good luck make sure you fill the day with lots of other treats!!!!!

Archived