Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
truefox

Final Whistle Protest on New Years Eve v Norwich

Fuk it, I don't believe in these "sit in" protest things, they never work anyway.

I'm not saying this idea will work but at least we can vent our anger face to face with Levein.

We wait outside after the game, by the players cars, Levein has to come out sometime!

All together now;

[To the classic Mark McGhee Tune]

FUK OFF CRAIG LEVEIN,

OH WHAT CAN IT MEAN TO A SHITE SCOTTISH BASTARD,

AND SHIT FOOTBALL PLAYERS?

LEVEIN OUT!

LEVEIN OUT!

LEVEIN OUT!

But that is quite nasty and I don't know about the rest of you but I don't hate Levein and I think he has given it his best shot. It just turns out that he is a shite manager. Singing that just won't help.

But that is quite nasty and I don't know about the rest of you but I don't hate Levein and I think he has given it his best shot. It just turns out that he is a shite manager. Singing that just won't help.

Well said.

He looks out of his depth at Leicester but we can see that he's tried to do his best. He doesn't need personal abuse which is unrelated to his management skills.

Wo Wo Wo!

Ok Maybe the "Fuk Off Levein" chant is prehaps a little OTT, but He is hearing "Levein Out" chanted from fans in the crowd anyway, People are suggesting a protest "Sit In"...I'm not saying we do anything or hurt/chase Levein but all i'm saying is Wait for him outside chant "Levein Out"...We do it face to face, and he can fock off!

Well said.

He looks out of his depth at Leicester but we can see that he's tried to do his best. He doesn't need personal abuse which is unrelated to his management skills.

Its not fuking unrelated...He needs the **** sack, The board obviously ain't gonna do anything in this moment in time, and he ain't gonna resign (Which personally I can't blame him, If I was on that money, I'd be taking it and running happily)

And its not personal abuse....as I said he's hearing "Levein Out" chanted from the crowds anyway!

Fuk it, I don't believe in these "sit in" protest things, they never work anyway.

I'm not saying this idea will work but at least we can vent our anger face to face with Levein.

We wait outside after the game, by the players cars, Levein has to come out sometime!

All together now;

[To the classic Mark McGhee Tune]

FUK OFF CRAIG LEVEIN,

OH WHAT CAN IT MEAN TO A SHITE SCOTTISH BASTARD,

AND SHIT FOOTBALL PLAYERS?

LEVEIN OUT!

LEVEIN OUT!

LEVEIN OUT!

Its not fuking unrelated...He needs the **** sack, The board obviously ain't gonna do anything in this moment in time, and he ain't gonna resign (Which personally I can't blame him, If I was on that money, I'd be taking it and running happily)

And its not personal abuse....as I said he's hearing "Levein Out" chanted from the crowds anyway!

Shite Scottish bastard isn't personal abuse?

There's a difference between shouting 'Levein Out' and what you posted - one involves swearing at him (personal abuse), the other doesn't.

Course it's unrelated. Calling him a "sh*te Scottish b*stard" has nothing to do with his management apart from the 'sh*te' part.

Shite Scottish bastard isn't personal abuse?

There's a difference between shouting 'Levein Out' and what you posted - one involves swearing at him (personal abuse), the other doesn't.

So, When people chant that at Mark McGhee its ok? (Oh yeah the words are "Fat Scottish Bastard" yeah thats not abuse :doh:)

And as I've said in a follow up post prehaps that chant is abit OTT, But this is my way of letting of anger and steam of after see that fuking shite!

So, When people chant that at Mark McGhee its ok? (Oh yeah the words are "Fat Scottish Bastard" yeah thats not abuse :doh:)

And as I've said in a follow up post prehaps that chant is abit OTT, But this is my way of letting of anger and steam of after see that fuking shite!

But Mark McGhee was a right twat, just like it would be acceptable to sing a song with words such as that to Dennis Wise. But to sing it to a manager who has tried to manage this club to the best of his abilities is out of order.

Levein is a shite manager , that does not mean he deserves to be abused.

He is'nt good enough for the club , and should go. But giving him abuse like that is'nt really helping.

As for today , I joined in the '' Levein Out '' chants.

But Mark McGhee was a right twat, just like it would be acceptable to sing a song with words such as that to Dennis Wise. But to sing it to a manager who has tried to manage this club to the best of his abilities is out of order.

We sing it to McGhee because he ****ed off to a supposeably 'bigger' club and left us in the buggery doodle doo. :blink:

But its still Personal abuse...At the end of the day should anyone recieve personal abuse...

..Its basically what you we're saying before I bought up Mark McGhee... ;)

We sing it to McGhee because he ****ed off to a supposeably 'bigger' club and left us in the buggery doodle doo. :blink:

But, i dont see no passion in Craig Levein. He has no passion in interviews. Oh and lets not forget him not criticising the big man, De Vries... hes a legend.

Roll on Mondays mercury, when we can read the player ratings:

De Vries, tireless upfront, a bit unfortunate with some decisions.

Rab Douglas, Solid between the sticks, didnt have much work to do but did well.

What a load of rubbish.

Levein is a shite manager , that does not mean he deserves to be abused.

He is'nt good enough for the club , and should go. But giving him abuse like that is'nt really helping.

As for today , I joined in the '' Levein Out '' chants.

To be truthful I was surprised they where as loud as they where, and I think C L may also be surprised if we loose to Palace, that what he called a small minority of fans chanting just may grow a little- now without incriminating my self too much, if this “Levein Out†campaign is to work it might be a bit more successful in front of the TV cameras against Spur’s in the cup, and also before the match as well as after. My only concern on before, is what affect it could have on the boys for the 90 minutes, and I cant’s say this strongly enough, we mustn’t let any of this distract from backing them during the match – as for did I chant, the answer was no and I have never Booed after a match either in the 16 years of supporting our club, but having said that OOOh was I so so tempted on Saturday

(Ok you can all gang up on me now for being a sh*t stirrer but I just wanted to get my point across on how surprised I was and admittedly I got carried away a bit)

It has been made obvious that he won't resign and we can't afford to sack him, so I think the only thing we can do to not get relegated is to get behind the manager, even though I really want him out.

The booing will affect the manager and the players. Levein is not going to leave so we are stuck with him so may as well get behind him, otherwise relegation will definitely come.

It has been made obvious that he won't resign and we can't afford to sack him, so I think the only thing we can do to not get relegated is to get behind the manager, even though I really want him out.

The booing will affect the manager and the players. Levein is not going to leave so we are stuck with him so may as well get behind him, otherwise relegation will definitely come.

Surly he’s not really on mega money a top Prem manager would earn, he can’t be on much more than £200000 a year (Christ I hope not) so at 2 ½ years left that’s about half a million quid, so offer him 250K and say bye bye, we would loose more than that if this realistic possibility of relegation was to happen- and as my dearly departed Gran used to say You have to speculate to accumulate so come on the board and do the right thing

Surly he’s not really on mega money a top Prem manager would earn, he can’t be on much more than £200000 a year (Christ I hope not) so at 2 ½ years left that’s about half a million quid, so offer him 250K and say bye bye, we would loose more than that if this realistic possibility of relegation was to happen- and as my dearly departed Gran used to say You have to speculate to accumulate so come on the board and do the right thing

We would have to pay up his contract in full and then pay the wages of a new manger on top of that. The new manager would no doubt want rid of the current backroom staff and bring in his own cronies, this would cost another small fortune. The cost would be over a million quid and thats before we look at bringining in players for the new manager. :whistle:

There were some 'fans' in the Kop on saturday singing a half hearted 'Levein Outbut it was a bit pathetic really. I had a bit of a go at them but my weedy voice went unheard, I dont like to hear it, it does no good for the team. Its just a sad situation :(

Archived