Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
truefox

Final Whistle Protest on New Years Eve v Norwich

Momentum is rolling for a final whistle protest after the Norwich game on New Years Eve. I and a few other Kop-ites have agreed that the time has come, Levein must go now, and it is up to the fans to make this happen.

As mentioned before I do not condone protests during the 90 minutes, give your team the full support. But as soon as the final whistle goes I appeal to all decent Leicester Fans(who can see what is about to happen if this manager stays any longer!) to stay behind to vent their anger.

As for the shouts well "What a load of rubbish" "You don't know what you are doing" "Sack the board" that's three for starters. "Levein Out" is a fourth.

With or without a new manager I expect Leicester to be in a points chase to avoid relegation, but would you really want Levein in charge, Douglas in goal, De Vries up front with two games to go and six points req'd to stay up?????? I don't think so.

Come and join the protest and help to save your club from third division football!!

Cheers,

DK

if i go and i dont know if i can stomach any more of that garbage that is served up at present then i may very well protest.

the last two games ive had to go by myself because nobody will waste their time anymore , that i know , to pay to see that rubbish. i must admit i felt like walking out at half time against millwall.

What if City put in a convincing peformance and win comfortably? Will you still be protesting?

Regardless, don't expect much sympathy from some of the koppites if you do go ahead with this protest.

To be honest it wouldnt change my view it would be 1 win, craig needs to string 2 or 3 wins now in a row to show he can recover the situation and get any kind of form which shows an upward trend, most of the people defending craig are trying to claim we moan on a game by game basis and we think we should be in the playoffs, the truth is a run of dismal form has brought this about and craig is failing to achieve his own target of mid table position. He is tactically inept and seems unable to fix problems that are repeated week in and week out.

I would say a better protest is on the televised fa cup game where the negativity effect on the players isnt so important and gets caught by the tv cameras. It may also force linekar to say his opinion on the situation.

dont bother going to the game then if your gonna shout abuse. i see you shout any kind of levein out, sack the board or what a load of rubbish, regardless of performance i may have something to say to you. why dont you support the team like the rest of the proper fans around me do.

Surely CL must be fearing for his job now after last night. I remember (just) the chants of 'Shipman out' and 'Pleat out' when we were facing relegation to Div 2 (as was) in the early 90's and he was sacked pretty much the next day and thus started the Brian Little era, I cant see this happening, the board support CL too much I think.

I wont be joining in, it leaves an unpleasant taste in my mouth but dont mind me, protest away, if it makes you feel better.

if you want to protest you do so.

if others want to sit back , watch crap and think nothing of it they can do that too.

my predictions for the next two matches;

norwich-

my heart says a win (2-1) but this little voice in my head says a defeat (0-2)

palace -

my heart says a draw (1-1) but this little voice yet again says a defeat ( 1-3)

there used to be a time when i was convinced we could get a win every single match , now i really cant see where a win will come from.

why cant we get a decent goalkeeper in on loan . douglas is cack and henderson must be dire if he cant force douglas out.

i remember we were going to have a smaller but much more capable squad with more quality. i look at the squad now and i see just a collection of players , no team.

i remember reading brian littles book :blush: and he said that when he arrived here the whole feel of the club was wrong. the team was ill balanced too and what he did was to organise the players , change the squad just a little in areas where it needed changing and to change the atmosphere around the club.

he made the players respect him.

maybe its just me but i get the feeling from watching city these days that the players dont have that much respect for Craig.

ooh i typed a bit. i needed to vent a little bit more though :mad:

if you want to protest you do so.

if others want to sit back , watch crap and think nothing of it they can do that too.

my predictions for the next two matches;

norwich-

my heart says a win (2-1) but this little voice in my head says a defeat (0-2)

palace -

my heart says a draw (1-1) but this little voice yet again says a defeat ( 1-3)

there used to be a time when i was convinced we could get a win every single match , now i really cant see where a win will come from.

why cant we get a decent goalkeeper in on loan . douglas is cack and henderson must be dire if he cant force douglas out.

i remember we were going to have a smaller but much more capable squad with more quality. i look at the squad now and i see just a collection of players , no team.

i remember reading brian littles book :blush: and he said that when he arrived here the whole feel of the club was wrong. the team was ill balanced too and what he did was to organise the players , change the squad just a little in areas where it needed changing and to change the atmosphere around the club.

he made the players respect him.

maybe its just me but i get the feeling from watching city these days that the players dont have that much respect for Craig.ooh i typed a bit. i needed to vent a little bit more though :mad:

I've been saying that on here for month's!

Some of these players have played at a decent level at one time or another and i think they can tell when a manager isn't up to it!

I have lost nearly all faith in the fact in the fact Levein is the man for the job. If we don't beat Norwich, that will be it and I will be all on for him to be going out that door.

I don't think Levein has the ability to motivate our players, and as said before I don't think the players have much respect for Craig.. sometimes you can see it in their performances that they are clueless as to what he wants them to do.

If you look at our squad, there is no reason why we can't be up there at the top end of the league, but we need the right tactics and backroom staff mentality to put us there, and now, I don't think we have either.

I can't see Levein resigning, he doesn't seem that kind of manager so it will be up to the board I feel to get rid. As to whether they wan't rid, because as we all know they can be a bunch of stubborn arses at times.

And to quote Muse... "Time Is Running Out"

I shan't be protesting as it's very likely nowt will happen anyway, but in my opinion he needs to go........

I have lost nearly all faith in the fact in the fact Levein is the man for the job. If we don't beat Norwich, that will be it and I will be all on for him to be going out that door.

I don't think Levein has the ability to motivate our players, and as said before I don't think the players have much respect for Craig.. sometimes you can see it in their performances that they are clueless as to what he wants them to do.

If you look at our squad, there is no reason why we can't be up there at the top end of the league, but we need the right tactics and backroom staff mentality to put us there, and now, I don't think we have either.

I can't see Levein resigning, he doesn't seem that kind of manager so it will be up to the board I feel to get rid. As to whether they wan't rid, because as we all know they can be a bunch of stubborn arses at times.

Yes, I think you are right Tommy. It wouldnt be the first time a Leicester Manager has lost the dressing room is it?

i remember reading brian littles book :blush:

great book that. i also think that if we dont get a win from either the canaries or palace i think Craig is a gonner. Dont boo and stuff during the game though it just makes us play worse and worse.

il stay behind and join in some chants if anyone else is actually staying? who is gonna see what happens. i remember the "no tigers in the foxes den protest" some kids held up a banner in the family stand and 20 people in the kop stayed and then underneath a group of lads were chanting " you can shove your fucing tigers up your arse"

i just think people cant be arsed these days even for there club :(

how many have you estimated will be staying mate?

I shan't be protesting as it's very likely nowt will happen anyway, but in my opinion he needs to go........

Exactly how I feel. And I like how you quoted Muse. :D

although i do want levein out this may make the players unconfident and make them feel like the fans have turned on them

This is a tuff one, Yes he needs to go but after match protests can cause more problems ( team moral or it just puts the managers back up and he digs his heals in and adopts the fu*k them attitude etc) One thing we MUST DO is back the boys for the 90 as they will need it if we have any chance of beating “Delia’s cookery class†on Saturday, the only way we can really make the board sit up an listen is to vote with our feet and not go to the matches as LCFC is a business to them and loss of takings is what they see first , but this in turn has an adverse affect, as the players need us there to cheer them on, all in all a catch 21, plus the fact all season ticket holders would be out of pocket as well

Momentum is rolling for a final whistle protest after the Norwich game on New Years Eve. I and a few other Kop-ites have agreed that the time has come, Levein must go now, and it is up to the fans to make this happen.

As mentioned before I do not condone protests during the 90 minutes, give your team the full support. But as soon as the final whistle goes I appeal to all decent Leicester Fans(who can see what is about to happen if this manager stays any longer!) to stay behind to vent their anger.

As for the shouts well "What a load of rubbish" "You don't know what you are doing" "Sack the board" that's three for starters. "Levein Out" is a fourth.

With or without a new manager I expect Leicester to be in a points chase to avoid relegation, but would you really want Levein in charge, Douglas in goal, De Vries up front with two games to go and six points req'd to stay up?????? I don't think so.

Come and join the protest and help to save your club from third division football!!

Cheers,

DK

Okay Truefox thats it do the hard yards n go and buy a whistle for a few pence. If you want Levein out so desperately write out a cheque for £1000 and start a financial fund to give the Board the money to pay Levein and co off. I'd rather that than to sell assets of LCFC off, but then again its a lot easier and cheaper to sit there blowin your stupid whistle.

Okay Truefox thats it do the hard yards n go and buy a whistle for a few pence. If you want Levein out so desperately write out a cheque for £1000 and start a financial fund to give the Board the money to pay Levein and co off. I'd rather that than to sell assets of LCFC off, but then again its a lot easier and cheaper to sit there blowin your stupid whistle.

Yup !

Support the club.

Do you realise how much relegation would cost the club?

Fuk it, I don't believe in these "sit in" protest things, they never work anyway.

I'm not saying this idea will work but at least we can vent our anger face to face with Levein.

We wait outside after the game, by the players cars, Levein has to come out sometime!

All together now;

[To the classic Mark McGhee Tune]

FUK OFF CRAIG LEVEIN,

OH WHAT CAN IT MEAN TO A SHITE SCOTTISH BASTARD,

AND SHIT FOOTBALL PLAYERS?

LEVEIN OUT!

LEVEIN OUT!

LEVEIN OUT!

Archived