Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

The Worrying Thing is...

...We, as a club are usually loyal to the manager, even Taylor was given a vast amount of time to turn things round after spending so much money. I know it's a different board, but remember, they did their utmost to keep Adams... soo....

We may be loyal to our managers, but even if we we're not loyal to our managers know why?

Because the board cannot afford to sack him.

...At the end of the day we may be in more shit if we get relegated but IMO the board will take the gamble, hold onto Levein and hope for the best.

We may be loyal to our managers, but even if we we're not loyal to our managers know why?

Because the board cannot afford to sack him.

...At the end of the day we may be in more shit if we get relegated but IMO the board will take the gamble, hold onto Levein and hope for the best.

I imagine that's right. I think the situation will be reviewed at the end of the season unless we're in a situation where we're adrift in the bottom 3 with (say) eight games to go. IF that were to be the case, then there'd be some mega head scratching at boardroom level.

Another alternative is the one where a Dunfermline or a Dundee Utd-type club sacks their manager and makes an official approach. Levein then has a get-out. It doesn't necessarily help the board, who then have the pressure of having to come up with a new candidate at a moments notice.

I imagine that's right. I think the situation will be reviewed at the end of the season unless we're in a situation where we're adrift in the bottom 3 with (say) eight games to go. IF that were to be the case, then there'd be some mega head scratching at boardroom level.

Another alternative is the one where a Dunfermline or a Dundee Utd-type club sacks their manager and makes an official approach. Levein then has a get-out. It doesn't necessarily help the board, who then have the pressure of having to come up with a new candidate at a moments notice.

And for all those suggesting a protest just think for a while, where do the finances come from to sack Levein and his staff? Your donations and contributions at any protest meeting? Or more likely the sale of the Belvoir Drive Training Complex which the Club has considered (that is possibly why they have trained elsewhere during the season) and lose another fine asset of this Club forever!

At this current time that is the only way I can see us getting rid of Levein.

Money was found to bring the manager and his coaching staff to the club, as well as to pay off Bassett.

There's no reson why it couldn't be found again (though hopefully NOT through selling Williams or Joey!)

8 games to go? leaving it that late you might as well wait for the summer. The board need to review now and during jan decide if he stays or goes, if he stays review again in the summer. If he goes get rid early jan so a new manager has the time and resources to make a difference.

Money was found to bring the manager and his coaching staff to the club, as well as to pay off Bassett.

There's no reson why it couldn't be found again (though hopefully NOT through selling Williams or Joey!)

Umm, why do you think the team has trained at other complexes this season. The club has considered the sale of Belvoir Drive. Money does not grow on trees.

And for all those suggesting a protest just think for a while, where do the finances come from to sack Levein and his staff? Your donations and contributions at any protest meeting? Or more likely the sale of the Belvoir Drive Training Complex which the Club has considered (that is possibly why they have trained elsewhere during the season) and lose another fine asset of this Club forever!

ok lets keep levein , keep losing fans every week with shit performances and get relegated , can we afford NOT to sack him!

Archived