Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir JJ Wilcox

How loyal are you?

80 members have voted

1. 1. If city were relegated what would you do next season?

• Never watch them
    • Catch the odd game
    • Buy a season ticket but not go away games
    • Buy a season ticket and go away games
    • Just go away games to see all the shite grounds

said i would buy season ticket and go away games, if we do go down doesnt mean you stop supporting and going, the day u stop WANTING to watch is the day you arent a fan anymore imo!!! by the way those people who cant afford but want i wasnt gettin at you i was gettin at the people who wouldnt bother going anymore!!

i can see a slatin comin now!!!

I know, seemingly it's better to have a groundless argument and go to games, than a sound one and not.

Even better to have a groundless argument and to ridicule anyone that disagrees with your point of view, eh?

:rolleyes:

If we get relegated I'll continue as I do now - I'll be a ST holder and go to the occassional away game when circumstances allow me.

If we were to be relegated (it could happen :cry: , but I don't think it will :D ), then I would still get a season ticket and still go to all of the away games. It would be extremely disappointing, but I suppose it would give me the chance to visit loads of (crap) grounds that I've never been to before.

Most likely. :(

Won't there be a plan for relegation? They had a worse-case scenario plan for two years ago. Hopefully locked deep in a vault under Filbert Way is the budget for League One, just in case.

Christ, you're even making be believe its going to happen now! And I'm still blindly clinging to the fact that we'll finish above Millwall, Crewe, Brighton and Sheff Wed, no matter what.

Won't there be a plan for relegation? They had a worse-case scenario plan for two years ago. Hopefully locked deep in a vault under Filbert Way is the budget for League One, just in case.

Christ, you're even making be believe its going to happen now! And I'm still blindly clinging to the fact that we'll finish above Millwall, Crewe, Brighton and Sheff Wed, no matter what.

Who knows? I'd imagine it depends on who we would be able to get rid of should we be relegated. It certainly wouldn't be rosy, especially as we were expected to stay in this division at least.

Don't worry, we'll finish 5th after a marvellous turnaround - from the bottom. ;)

Even better to have a groundless argument and to ridicule anyone that disagrees with your point of view, eh?

:rolleyes:

If we get relegated I'll continue as I do now - I'll be a ST holder and go to the occassional away game when circumstances allow me.

I wouldn't know.

I don't do groundless arguments.

I wouldn't know.

I don't do groundless arguments.

I know. You've based your arguments on some undeniable facts, but, so have many of the people you brand 'idiots' or 'bumlickers' so why claim their arguments are groundless either?

Archived