Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir JJ Wilcox

How loyal are you?

80 members have voted

1. 1. If city were relegated what would you do next season?

• Never watch them
    • Catch the odd game
    • Buy a season ticket but not go away games
    • Buy a season ticket and go away games
    • Just go away games to see all the shite grounds

Call me 'Cynical old Sod', but what does attendance have to do with loyalty?

I have been a City fan for 25 years, and when I lived near Leicester (Stamford, so that is about 30miles) I used to go to every home game.

I live further afield now, and given the price of petrol and tickets, I can't get to alot of matches at all. But I still stand by them, and face the ridicule of other fans when they beat us! So me going to about 5 games a year - does this mean I am not as loyal as someone living just down the road?

I have been a City fan for 25 years, and when I lived near Leicester (Stamford, so that is about 30miles) I used to go to every home game.

I live further afield now, and given the price of petrol and tickets, I can't get to alot of matches at all. But I still stand by them, and face the ridicule of other fans when they beat us! So me going to about 5 games a year - does this mean I am not as loyal as someone living just down the road?

Exactly well said mate

well you have a point loyalty probably does'nt has nothing to do with the attendance

But you can say whatever you want about me because i know i am a loyal supporter but i just would'nt like to seat in a big, (compared to the other league 1 grounds) quiet, empty stadium with a bunch of droopy, zombie looking like fans that when given the chance would moan at just about everything.

Its like this now and if we get relegated then its only going to get worse.

But dont get me wrong I would still go to the home games but just not as much as i do now, beacuse i would like more to go to all the away games instead.

well did you want me to put "How fecking stupid are you"

If youre paying top dollar to watch league 1 shite your pretty loyal to the cause if you ask me sorry if i offended you suffolk with my lack of sensitivity.

lol, no probs mate.

Perhaps your second suggested title isn't as daft!! Sorry for wading in with the punches... :blush:

I'd probably end up buying a Season Ticket.

I was discussing this the other day, I am seriously considering not buying a Season Ticket for next season but knowing me I will end up buying one, Because i'm addicted to Leicester, I moan and slag Leicester off but at the end of the day I love them.

No-one can call me a glory supporter;

-For starters I support Leicester :ermm:

-And when Leicester got relegated it was when I bought my first ST, why? :unsure:

If we were to get relegated i would be going to more away games than home games i'm sure. The atmosphere at the stadium is not enjoyable and boring. Away games, you get to go to rubbish grounds, i'll be able to add to my away grounds list and theres a hell of a lot mroe passion from fans away from home :D

I'd just carry on as before doesn't matter what league we're in it's still Leicester City!

I think whether we go on as a club or not would be the only thing deciding on whether I go or not.

:cry:

I'd go along with all the above. For me, same as before - as and when I can, but mainly to away games.

Archived