Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Spurs

Most of the players are quite passionate. We just need a new manager. :cry:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If, as seems likely, Leveinio is still in charge on Sunday then those of us who are still going need to make our views loud and clear.

We're going to get a hiding anyway but we should let the folks on TV know just who is responsible for this mismatch.

The manager's ineptitude and arrogance is doing great harm to our club and we need to force him out ASAP.

To be honest I think the only way they will be able to fill the stadium is to give away free tickets for this game. I think Tottenham will have 5K there, and we will probably have 10K, making 15K overall.

i will be attending i feel its my duty.

i am not looking foreward to this at all for several reasons.

number 1 the kop wil not be loud enough to be significantly heard by the spurs fans-they think we have no support. to make it even worse theres no L1 to make it look like we even have 400 vocal fans. solution we must swap the kop to the other end. it just has to be done.

there fans are very loud and 99% of them will stand and sing for the hole match :(

we will get thrashed-face it we wont play up.

everyone will se how poor we are as a team.

:cry::cry::cry:

next game im looking foreward to is sheffield wednesday away :thumbup:

bring back filbert street and the martin :)

There are Spurs supporting pubs in Kent!?! Whats wrong with Charlton or Palace or Gilliangham...

There are a lot of Charlton fans down this way too.

The pub I'm talking about is my local, and what I meant by Spurs supporting is that the family who owns and runs it are Spurs fans and I'd say when Spurs play they get 30 or 40 Spurs fans in there.

so does anyone know how many tickets weve sold for spurs? i have mine but am not really looking forward to the game, although i would like to think all city fans will join me in encouraging the TEAM to do their best and offer our best support. im sure craig and the board know how we feel about him, but surely right now we need to get behind the players, as they are all we have and try to give them some vocal support against spurs, as i cant see the manager being much help

so does anyone know how many tickets weve sold for spurs? i have mine but am not really looking forward to the game, although i would like to think all city fans will join me in encouraging the TEAM to do their best and offer our best support. im sure craig and the board know how we feel about him, but surely right now we need to get behind the players, as they are all we have and try to give them some vocal support against spurs, as i cant see the manager being much help

im not sure about our tickets but are spurs bring 5000?

well im not going thats for certain. I need to save my money for hillsborough, and where as I will give CL that game as his last chance saloon, I will not turn out and watch his team get slaughtered by Spurs.

we will give spurs a good game, look what we did at Bolton

i am not looking foreward to this at all they will be better than us on and off the pitch and its on tv.. come on leicester fans for this one off all stand and support your team.. :thumbup:;)

yep. we have got to show the players we are still with them and not obsessed over the managment

Agreed. For once at The Walkers lets paaaaaaaaaaaaarty. Although I've forgotten how to do that....

we need to sing before the match just to show spurs we are not givin in. PARTYYYYY. we will only be dissapointed tho :angry:

I was going to be coming up with some Spurs fans, but apparently they've struggled to get tickets :o

Now decided to watch it at a Spurs supporting pub down here. I shall no doubt be a lone voice.

I'm gonna watch in a sports bar here in Stockholm, and I'm for sure the only Leicester fan around...

But I think it's great to at least have the possibility to watch a game on TV here, it doesn't happen that often you know...

/g

Archived