Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Spurs

Well i'm sad to say I won't be attending.

1) I'm a Season Ticket Holder, I know this point has been made many times before, but why should we pay for the game?

2) I'm not paying any additional money especially to watch what we are currently watching

3) Its on TV

4) There will be more atmosphere down the pub...Infact there will be more atmosphere in my living room...whats that tell you about the Walkers Stadium?

1) I'm a Season Ticket Holder, I know this point has been made many times before, but why should we pay for the game?

2) I'm not paying any additional money especially to watch what we are currently watching

3) Its on TV

4) There will be more atmosphere down the pub...Infact there will be more atmosphere in my living room...whats that tell you about the Walkers Stadium?

Not forgetting it's at a quite ridiculous time on a Sunday evening, (with school, college, work for people the next day etc.) and its gonna be bloody freezing.

Not forgetting it's at a quite ridiculous time on a Sunday evening, (with school, college, work for people the next day etc.) and its gonna be bloody freezing.

Not to bothered about the cold, but my reason is lack of money so it's a bonus that it's on TV

3) Its on TV

Exactly same with me.

I can certainly understand this reason. It doesn't seem fair at all to charge season ticket holders extra to see FA Cup games.

I for one will be going, but only because as a student the ticket was only 10 pounds.

Im sitting where I normally sit, no doubt I will regret it but it will be nice to see a quality team at the Walkers for a change. I hate being so negative, I hope we thrash the arse off them :cry:

When I got my ticket it was "anywhere you like" stuff. I can remember queuing overnight for cup tickets in the 60's and that's when the ground held a proper audience. We really need a boost at City. Good results and some interesting signings who don't underperform when they get here. There's so much fear creeping into the team and the tactics now that those two extra away games in the 2006 part of the season might be crucial. Okay, we'll undoubtedly strengthen the team but so will all our relegation rivals. When fans reflect indifference even to a match like Tottenham it hardly inspires the confidence we're gonna need to survive.

3) Its on TV

You know what your getting when you buy the ST, so why moan now?

There are many reasons why cup games are not included in your season ticket, the most obvious being that away fans ticket allocation is greater and if like in our last promotion season when we had a lot of season ticket holders we would not be able to accomodate the away fans.

This has nothing to do with the club it's FA rules.

You know what your getting when you buy the ST, so why moan now?

There are many reasons why cup games are not included in your season ticket, the most obvious being that away fans ticket allocation is greater and if like in our last promotion season when we had a lot of season ticket holders we would not be able to accomodate the away fans.

This has nothing to do with the club it's FA rules.

Yet but in seasons before the club have included in the ST package a free cup ticket for a league or FA Cup match, so why can't they do it now? We surely would be able to accommodate the away fans they are allowed 15% of our ground capacity which is 5375, say we have 16,000 season ticket holders, that adds to 21,375 which leaves just over 10,000 tickets remaining, and where the away fans who are seated in the home blocks where season ticket holders sit, all the club do then is relocate them. So the away fans would fit in fine, every season ticket holder would have a seat and be happy, the remaining 10,000 tickets would be snapped up, making the club a tidy sum and the ground would look nice and full infront of the TV cameras.

I was going to this game but its the weekend i need to back up for uni so i canny make it!

Well, when else did you expect the 3rd round of the F.A Cup to be?? :rolleyes:

Well, when else did you expect the 3rd round of the F.A Cup to be?? :rolleyes:

Well i thought it was going to be a Saturday game in which case i would have gone to the game and then straight to uni. But its on the sunday evening so i wont be able to go coz i wont be able to get a lift! :(

Well i thought it was going to be a Saturday game in which case i would have gone to the game and then straight to uni. But its on the sunday evening so i wont be able to go coz i wont be able to get a lift! :(

Oh, fair enough but at least you'll be able to watch it on TV, but walk you lazy git :Plol

Yet but in seasons before the club have included in the ST package a free cup ticket for a league or FA Cup match, so why can't they do it now? We surely would be able to accommodate the away fans they are allowed 15% of our ground capacity which is 5375, say we have 16,000 season ticket holders, that adds to 21,375 which leaves just over 10,000 tickets remaining, and where the away fans who are seated in the home blocks where season ticket holders sit, all the club do then is relocate them. So the away fans would fit in fine, every season ticket holder would have a seat and be happy, the remaining 10,000 tickets would be snapped up, making the club a tidy sum and the ground would look nice and full infront of the TV cameras.

Well yes admittedly I don't see why they can't give you a free ticket that would seem fair.

Oh, fair enough but at least you'll be able to watch it on TV, but walk you lazy git :Plol

lol Bit of a walk from Bedford to Birmingham!

Yep...i will be down the pub cheering the fans on! Should be quite exciting actually coz a few of my mates are spurs fans!

at the end of the day it's all about money and a football club is a business and need to make money, any body who renewed their ST last year would have got a very good deal especially those who took advantage of the early bird offer and those who got a young adult ticket and even better deal paying less than £10.00 per match which you can't really moan about IMO.

but it all comes down to making money I think the last cup game ST holders got free was the terrible Crewe game the other year when we won with a penalty that was never ever a penalty anyway I seem to remember that the club actually lost money on that match as they still have to pay for electricity, staff, Old Bill and so on.

overall I think us Season Ticket Holders don't get a bad deal compared to plenty of other clubs, don't get me wrong I would like it free but I have still paid my £15.00 for a ticket.

I was going to be coming up with some Spurs fans, but apparently they've struggled to get tickets :o

Now decided to watch it at a Spurs supporting pub down here. I shall no doubt be a lone voice.

There are Spurs supporting pubs in Kent!?! Whats wrong with Charlton or Palace or Gilliangham...

I've got my ticket but may not go now. Why should we go when the players obviously don't give 2 flying ****s about the club. Levein has about as much passion and emotion as a wet fish

Most of the players are quite passionate. We just need a new manager. :cry:

Archived