Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jambo_G

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Whatever Trevor...

:nono: not me,

I just remember a lot of people invading our messageboard to laugh at us when Levein left us to go down south.

TBH I hope he turns it round because he took away a lot of our injury prone and terrible players (De Vries, Hammil, Kisnorbo)

I just wish he left us Maybury :cry:

:nono: not me,

I just remember a lot of people invading our messageboard to laugh at us when Levein left us to go down south.

TBH I hope he turns it round because he took away a lot of our injury prone and terrible players (De Vries, Hammil, Kisnorbo)

I just wish he left us Maybury :cry:

Jambo G,

that is harsh, we should sypathise considering the muppet we have :ermm:

To be fair we should allow all the ribbing and laughing at us because as the Jambo says there were a hell of alot of City fans goading and berating the Hearts fans after we nicked Levein off them and later on when we took Maybury and de Vries.

Bring it on, we deserve it.

I do, I suppose laughing at someone else makes it a bit easier,

Do you think Leicester would want Neilson

No but Nelson, with his one eye and arm could probably score more goals :D

To be fair we should allow all the ribbing and laughing at us because as the Jambo says there were a hell of alot of City fans goading and berating the Hearts fans after we nicked Levein off them and later on when we took Maybury and de Vries.

Bring it on, we deserve it.

It is only Maybury I miss.

At the time I was GUTTED about Levein, but time has made it easier :thumbup:

Hey Jambos, do you have any more useless forwards up around Tynecastle? I think that's what Levein is banking on to turn this season around. :D

Im surprised that levein hasn't already "strengthened " with the signings of graham weir, stephen simmons , robbie neilson, neil macfarlane and dennis wyness!

levein was in love with them up here and they are suitably useless

Im surprised that levein hasn't already "strengthened " with the signings of graham weir, stephen simmons , robbie neilson, neil macfarlane and dennis wyness!

Not meaning to gloat at all but however bad Levein might be, Rix will prove to be an utter disaster for you boys.

...shhh!!! Don't give him any ideas!

Archived